HPPSC Admit Card
HPPSC Admit Card 2014 HP PSC (The Himachal Pradesh Public S
HPPSC Admit Card 2014
HP PSC (The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) from time to time conducts numerous examinations for different vacant positions in the Governmental departments of the state. The registered candidates can take help of the details given below for attaining their admit card of examination.
Paper Pattern of HP PSC:
This paper (paper- 1) will be of 200 marks, where 100 questions will be of objective type with multiple choice questions. Whereas, Paper- 2 will be Aptitude Test of Code No.: 02. This paper (paper- 1) will be of 200 marks, where 100 questions will be of objective type with multiple choice questions.
Compulsory Subject (English) Syllabus:
1. Translation of an English passage into Hindi
2. Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in the same language
3. Composition (idiom, corrections, etc.)
History, geography, political, art & culture and socio economic development of Himachal Pradesh; History of India and Indian national movement; Currents events of national and international importance; Indian and World Geography-physical, social, economic geography of India and the world; General science; Economic and social development – sustainable development poverty, inclusion, demographics, social sector initiatives, etc.; Indian polity and governance – Constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.; General issues on environmental ecology, bio-diversity and climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
Paper- 2 (Aptitude Test):
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills; Comprehension; Logical reasoning and analytical ability; English Language comprehension skills (Class X level); General mental ability; Decision making and problem solving; Basic numeracy ( numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
Way to attain HPPSC Admit Card 2014:
1. Individuals are firstly supposed to refer the official notification and visit the same.
2. There, find out a link indicated as- “HPPSC Admit Card” and make selection of the same.
3. By then, you will be able to see a new page asking for your details, fill the asked one.
4. Press the enter button.
5. Retain a hard copy for future reference.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in GPSC/Last date:12-Aug
- Vacancy in UPSSSC/Last date:21-Aug
- Vacancy in Allahabad Bank/Last date:08-Aug
- Vacancy in ECIL/Last date:03-Aug
- Vacancy in HPCL/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in Chennai Metro Rail/Last date:29-Aug
- Vacancy in Uttarakhand Forest/Last date:13-Aug
- Vacancy in Uttarakhand Gramin Bank/Last date:12-Aug
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in India Post Office/Last date:25-Aug
- Vacancy in Aryapuram Cooperative Bank/Last date:13-Aug
- Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL)/Last date:10-Aug