HSSC Recruitment 2015 – 2016
HSSC Recruitment 2014 Haryana Staff Selection Commission (H
HSSC Recruitment 2014
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced recruitments notification under different fields of operation for 8,672 posts. Details are as follows:
I. Clerks: 6783 Posts
II. Steno-typist – English: 349 seats
III. Junior Scale Stenographer – English: 23 seats
IV. Junior Scale Stenographer – Both Language: 85 seats
V. Senior Scale Stenographer – Hindi: 02 seats
VI. Drivers – Light Transport Vehicle: 379 seats
VII. Tractor Drivers for Urban Local Bodies Department: 13 seats
VIII. Drivers for Rajya Sainik Board: 06 seats
IX. Steno-typist – Hindi: 297 seats
X. Junior Scale Stenographer – Hindi: 12 Posts
XI. Senior Scale Stenographer – English: 13 seats
XII. Senior Scale Stenographer – Both Languages: 54 seats
XIII. Drivers – Heavy Transport Vehicle: 341 seats
XIV. Tractor Drivers for Horticulture Department: 04 seats
XV. 4. Steno-typist -Both Languages: 311 seats
For Post No.1 to 12 & 14: Applicants age should be 17yrs to 40yrs,
For Post No.13: Applicants age should be 18yrs to 40yrs Applicants age should be 17yrs to 40yrs, and
For Post No.15: 25yrs to 50 yrs
Norms of Age Relaxation: As per the rules ordered by Govt.
For Post No.1 - First Division in Higher Secondary, Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized Institute / University
For Post No.2 – First Division in Higher Secondary, Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized Institute / University & Hindi Shorthand at a speed of 64 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 11 words per minute (maximum mistakes can be of 8%)
For Post No.3 – First Division in Higher Secondary, Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized Institute / University & English Shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 15 words per minute (maximum mistakes can be of 8%)
Note: Details for other posts’ educational qualification are given on official website.
Selection Criteria: As per the marks obtained in written examination & interview.
Application Fee: Fee challan generated online to any State Bank of Patiala branch (on or before 21-02-2014), details are given below…
For Post No.8 to 10:
General – Rs.150/-, Female of Haryana Resident only – Rs.75/-, SC/BC/SBC/EBPG of Haryana only (Male) – Rs.35/-, SC/BC/SBC/EBPG (Female) of Haryana only – Rs.18/-
For Post No.1 to 7, 11 to 15:
General – Rs.100/-, Female of Haryana Resident only – Rs.50/-, SC/BC/SBC/EBPG (Male) of Haryana only: Rs.25/-, SC/BC/SBC/EBPG (Female) of Haryana only – Rs.13/-
No Fee is charged on Physically Handicapped /Ex-Serviceman of Haryana applicants.
How to Apply:
1. Visit the website www.hssc.gov.in or onlinehssc.in
2. Select the preferred post from the list of various categories given on the page.
3. Go thoroughly to the instructions and fill the form accordingly.
4. After the application procedure, registration no. & password will get generated,
5. Take print out of the system generated form for future reference.
6. Deposit the fee as instructed above.
7. Do bring the hard copy together with required testimonials at the time of Interview for verification
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in High Court of Allahabad/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Chhattisgarh PSC/Last date:09-Sep
- Vacancy in NHM Kerala/Last date:10-Aug
- Vacancy in Cochin Port Trust/Last date:04-Sep
- Vacancy in BHEL/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in Assam Agricultural University/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Tripura Police/Last date:24-Sep
- Vacancy in NIMHANS/Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in ICMR/Last date:21-Aug
- Vacancy in NCSCM/Last date:12-Aug
- Vacancy in Konkan Railway/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in VYAPAM/Last date:28-Aug