HSSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017
HSSC Recruitment 2016 Haryana Staff Selection Commission P
HSSC Recruitment 2016
Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Post Name – Clerks
Eligibility – Graduate & Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard (With 60% marks in all standards)
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited application for the candidates who are looking for the post of “Clerks”. Interested candidates can apply for the online form upto 20.05.2016. Total 6126 vacancy has issued by organization with the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/-.
Detail Notification for HSSC Recruitment 2016 –
Name of the Designation – Clerks
Educational Qualification –
12th/ 12th First Division/ Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized University / Board
Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education
Number of Vacancy – 6126 posts
Salary / Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
Limitations in the Age –
Minimum: 17 years
Maximum: 42 years
Application Fee –
General Category: Rs. 100/-
Female (Haryana): Rs. 25/-
Male & Female (SC/BCA/BCB/EBPG): Rs. 13/-
Payment of Application fee shall be made in the branch of ‘State Bank of India’, ‘State Bank of Patiala’, ‘Punjab National Bank’ and ‘IDBI Bank’ through e-Challan.
Location – Panchkula (Haryana)
Instructions to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 –
1) At First, Applicants should visit the official site of HSSC i.e. hssc.gov.in
2) Find for the relevant link to download Application Form for the Post of CLERKS.
3) Fill the Form and then Submit it, as per the instruction given in the application form.
4) At the end, Applicants should take the print out of their Application Form and keep the hard copy for the future reference.
Starting Date to Apply for the Online Application – 10.05.2016
Last Date to Apply for the Online Application – 20.05.2016
Last Date to Submit the Application Fee – 25.05.2016
Important Links of HSSC Recruitment 2016:
HSSC Recruitment 2014
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced recruitments notification under different fields of operation for 8,672 posts. Details are as follows:
I. Clerks: 6783 Posts
II. Steno-typist – English: 349 seats
III. Junior Scale Stenographer – English: 23 seats
IV. Junior Scale Stenographer – Both Language: 85 seats
V. Senior Scale Stenographer – Hindi: 02 seats
VI. Drivers – Light Transport Vehicle: 379 seats
VII. Tractor Drivers for Urban Local Bodies Department: 13 seats
VIII. Drivers for Rajya Sainik Board: 06 seats
IX. Steno-typist – Hindi: 297 seats
X. Junior Scale Stenographer – Hindi: 12 Posts
XI. Senior Scale Stenographer – English: 13 seats
XII. Senior Scale Stenographer – Both Languages: 54 seats
XIII. Drivers – Heavy Transport Vehicle: 341 seats
XIV. Tractor Drivers for Horticulture Department: 04 seats
XV. 4. Steno-typist -Both Languages: 311 seats
For Post No.1 to 12 & 14: Applicants age should be 17yrs to 40yrs,
For Post No.13: Applicants age should be 18yrs to 40yrs Applicants age should be 17yrs to 40yrs, and
For Post No.15: 25yrs to 50 yrs
Norms of Age Relaxation: As per the rules ordered by Govt.
For Post No.1 – First Division in Higher Secondary, Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized Institute / University
For Post No.2 – First Division in Higher Secondary, Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized Institute / University & Hindi Shorthand at a speed of 64 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 11 words per minute (maximum mistakes can be of 8%)
For Post No.3 – First Division in Higher Secondary, Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized Institute / University & English Shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 15 words per minute (maximum mistakes can be of 8%)
Note: Details for other posts’ educational qualification are given on official website.
Selection Criteria: As per the marks obtained in written examination & interview.
Application Fee: Fee challan generated online to any State Bank of Patiala branch (on or before 21-02-2014), details are given below…
For Post No.8 to 10:
General – Rs.150/-, Female of Haryana Resident only – Rs.75/-, SC/BC/SBC/EBPG of Haryana only (Male) – Rs.35/-, SC/BC/SBC/EBPG (Female) of Haryana only – Rs.18/-
For Post No.1 to 7, 11 to 15:
General – Rs.100/-, Female of Haryana Resident only – Rs.50/-, SC/BC/SBC/EBPG (Male) of Haryana only: Rs.25/-, SC/BC/SBC/EBPG (Female) of Haryana only – Rs.13/-
No Fee is charged on Physically Handicapped /Ex-Serviceman of Haryana applicants.
How to Apply:
1. Visit the website www.hssc.gov.in or onlinehssc.in
2. Select the preferred post from the list of various categories given on the page.
3. Go thoroughly to the instructions and fill the form accordingly.
4. After the application procedure, registration no. & password will get generated,
5. Take print out of the system generated form for future reference.
6. Deposit the fee as instructed above.
7. Do bring the hard copy together with required testimonials at the time of Interview for verification
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in NBRC/Last date:18-Sep
- Vacancy in KRCL/Last date:21-Sep
- Vacancy in NBE/Last date:26-Sep
- Vacancy in CMRL/Last date:09-Sep
- Vacancy in TPSC/Last date:01-Oct
- Vacancy in SPSC/Last date:30-Sep
- Vacancy in A.P. Police/Last date:01-Oct
- Vacancy in SSCNWR/Last date:26-Sep
- Vacancy in NRHM Assam/Last date:05-Sep