IB Exam Pattern
Get the information about the IB exam pattern 2013-2014 deta
Get the information about the IB exam pattern 2013-2014 details.
At sarkariexam we will try to find out the exam pattern for IBExam which will help you to prepare for the exam and get the best success.
IB Exam Pattern Structure 2012-2013
Basically IB exam has the following structure but we urge candidates to get ensure from the IB prospectus or from official website before starting the preparation.
Paper I is Objective type containing questions on
1. General awareness
2. General knowledge
3. English language
5. Mathematical aptitude
Paper II us Descriptive type consisting of:
b. Precis writing
Students must ensure all the details from the official website.
Official website of IB: www.mha.nic.in/
Candidates can also bookmark this page using control+D and can also receive SMS on their mobile by sending SMS Join Sarkariexam to 58247 and get instant details on their mobile.
Best of Luck for your IB exam.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Bombay High Court/Last date:01-Sep
- Vacancy in Delhi High Court/Last date:07-Sep
- Vacancy in CMERI/Last date:07-Sep
- Vacancy in OPGC/Last date:07-Sep
- Vacancy in Doordarshan/Last date:25-Sep
- Vacancy in JKPSC/Last date:24-Sep
- Vacancy in Central Railway/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in SSA/Last date:02-Sep
- Vacancy in J&K Police/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in Spices Board of India/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in ESIC Haryana/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in MSU Baroda/Last date:10-Sep