IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Welcome to IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2012 section From time to
Welcome to IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2012 section From time to time IBPS is inviting application for recruitment of different post across the country.
IBPS is inviting application for the post of Clerk.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess the following educational qualification: Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Preference will be given to Computer Literate person.
Vacancy Name: Clerk
Application Fee For IBPS Clerk : Rs.400/- for GEN & OBC (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) through ONLINE MODE OR OFFLINE MODE.
How to Apply for this Post : Interested candidate can send the application to “Apply On-Line” at www.ibps.in from 15-Oct-2012 to 05-Nov-2012.No other mode of application will be accepted.Candidate must have a Valid E-mail ID till the recruitment process.
Important Dates :
Start date for Online Registration – 15.10.2013
Online Payment of Application Fees – 15.10.2012- 05.11.2013
Offline Payment of Application Fees – 17.10.2012- 09.11.2013
Last date for Online Registration – 05.11.2013
Download of Call letter for Examination – 03.12.2013
Procedure for applying online :
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “Common Written Examination” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (IBPS-CWE-Clerk-II) December 2012” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
About IBPS : IBPS has become a body providing integrated end to end solutions for human resource management of client organizations. The Institute is equipped with its very own fleet of qualified personnel – people from the banking and insurance industry, psychology, information technology and educational measurement who have specialized in the testing process.
Candidates can also get latest information regarding IBPS Notifications directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service or can send sms On SarkariexamAlert to 9870807070.
We keep updating all the latest IBPS recruitment details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details IBPS
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in RPSC/Last date:15-Mar
- Vacancy in Jadavpur University/Last date:01-Mar
- Vacancy in Government of Chhattisgarh/Last date:29-Feb
- Vacancy in CGCRI/Last date:25-Feb
- Vacancy in Canara Bank/Last date:19-Mar
- Vacancy in Burdwan University/Last date:29-Feb
- Vacancy in Calcutta University/Last date:07-Mar
- Vacancy in BHEL/Last date:01-Mar
- Vacancy in ESIC Bangalore/Last date:20-Feb