IBPS IT Officer Application Form 2017
IBPS IT Officer Application Form 2015 Institute of Banking
IBPS IT Officer Application Form 2015
Institute of Banking Personal Selection has eliminated separate selection by most of the banks. IBPS has generalized the recruitment procedure for 20 PSBs and has given a good platform to all those students who want to serve the banking industry. Earlier if anyone wanted to apply for banking job than he had to fill form of all those banks in which he was interested but now days only after filling up one form, he can apply for any of 19 public sector banks in India. IBPS IT officer exam is a managerial level exam through which banks look to recruit candidates for IT department. Date of the exam has not been announced by IBPS yet, but it is expected to be announced in January.
IBPS IT officer application forms will be available in month of January.
Criteria Related to Age:
Candidates applying for IBPS IT Officer Exam must have at least 20 years and below 35 years for the General category as on 01-01-2013. For SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen 5 years upper age relaxation has been given. In case of PWD candidates, 10 years upper age relaxation has been given by IBPS.
Those entire Candidate who want to apply for IT officer profile, should have a fulltime graduation degree from a duly recognized university by AICTE, with minimum 55% marks. Additional qualification is required in case of IBPS IT officer profile. Candidate who is applying for IT officer should have a degree in computer science.
Application fees of 400 Rupees for OBC/General category candidates and 50 Rupees for SC/ST/PWD people is payable.
Important dates to be kept in mind:
• Online Registration Starts from – 10th Jan 2013
• Online Payment of Application Fees Starts from – 10th Jan 2013 to 28th Jan 2013
• Offline Payment of Application Fees starts from – 12th Jan 2013 to 01st Feb 2013
• Closing date for Online Registration – 28th Jan 2013
• Download of Call letter for Examination – After 06th Mar 2013
• Online Examination Date (Tentative) – 16th Mar 2013 or 17th Mar 2013
IBPS exam will only be in written format, and total exam time will be of two hours. Total 200 questions will be asked that will include:
- Test of English – full marks 25 – Total 50 numbers of questions
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude – full marks 50 – Total 50 numbers of questions
- Test of Reasoning – full marks 50 – Total 50 numbers of questions
- Test of professional knowledge (w.r.t. Banking) – full marks 75 – Total 50 numbers of questions
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in HUGE GOVERNMENT JOBS/Last date:13-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE TEACHING VACANCY/Last date:19-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE RESEARCH VACANCY/Last date:20-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN RAILWAYS/Last date:21-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN DEFENCE/Last date:14-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN BANKS/Last date:21-Feb