IBPS Result 2016
IBPS SO Results 2014 Online Viewing Procedure The IBPS (Ins
IBPS SO Results 2014 Online Viewing Procedure
The IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has recently announced the results of the common written exam conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates in the post of the Specialist Officers. The written exam was conducted on 9th February 2014 for all the applicants at different centres all over India. The candidates who had appeared in the concerned exam are waiting for their results can access their online results from the official website of the IBPS in the manner as detailed here below.
The candidates who have been shortlisted in the Specialist Officer Common Written Exam will be called for the next round of the selection which includes Interview/ Personality Test held at the participating organization in concerned recruitment exam.
Online Downloading Process for IBPS SO Exam Results 2014:
1. The candidates in order to view their online results for the Specialist Officers Exam should log on to the website of the IBPS i.e. ibps.in
2. Open the page of the Common Written Exam from the concerned website
3. The page of the Common Written exam contains the link of the CWE Specialist Officers Phase III Results
4. Click on the concerned result link to view the online results of the IBPS SO Exam
5. The result window of the IBPS SO contains the following fields: registration number, roll number, password and date of birth respectively
6. Enter the required fields in the space given inside the result window
7. Reset in order to edit the information and submit to confirm the information hence entered
8. Download, save and print your results in the manner as stated above.
The applicants can also view their results for the SO Common Written Exam directly from here below. The candidates should have their registration numbers in order to access their results online from the website in the manner stated.