Know About All IBPS Vacancy 2013 That Are Luring Aspirants I
Know About All IBPS Vacancy 2013 That Are Luring Aspirants Into Prospective Banking Careers
It is already in news that the second IBPS Common Written Exam will be conducted around the month of December 2012, for facilitating recruitment of candidates into the clerical posts in banks. These positions can be expected in 19 nationalised banks, which have mandated IBPS for managing their recruitment process. For this purpose, a large number of candidates are supposed to fill up the online registration, which is still going on.
For those who have been waiting for the entire year of 2012, after the first CWE in December 2011, this is a golden chance for proving their competency for a coveted banking career. Every year, thousands of vacancies are published for recruiting candidates into both clerical and probationary officer positions. In 2013, this situation will broaden for the job aspirants because of certain factors, thereby opening up more jobs for candidates.
Essential components of IBPS vacancy in the coming year:
• IBPS vacancy 2013 will be quite a lot, crossing well above 20000 figure, which was touched in 2012. This would probably be a continuation of this trend that the year 2013 will have advertisements from various nationalised banks, for more than the said numbers of vacancies.
• Since the declaration made by the Finance Ministry in 2010, for more than 85,000 new jobs in both clerical and PO positions in banks, the recruitment drive has been quite vigorous.
• These huge numbers of vacancies can be considered as a fact as because about 20% of existing bank workforce is going to retire by 2015.
• Expansion of branches and activity spectrum of the banks are improving as a policy decisions.
• With a close approximation, there will be about 50000 clerical requirements while the 30000-35000 recruitment will be for officer posts.
Since 2011, this responsibility has been mandated to IBPS and accordingly the second CWE will be held in the month of December 2012. Keeping an eye on the huge number of vacancies, which will be notified at a later phase of 2013, this IBPS CWE for Clerks bears utter importance from recruitment perspective. In accordance with the IBPS vacancy 2013, candidates can go for their preferences in banks, for joining as clerks in the nationalised banks as well as many other banking and finance institutions, if they are clearing the written and interview rounds of CWE.
We at sarkariexam.com will keep you posted about the upcoming vacancies as and when they are notified. So keep in touch with our web section for the upcoming notifications!
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:25-Dec
- Vacancy in KVK/Last date:17-Dec
- Vacancy in IIT Mandi/Last date:14-Dec
- Vacancy in OPEPA/Last date:15-Dec
- Vacancy in NDMC/Last date:02-Dec
- Vacancy in CLW/Last date:17-Dec
- Vacancy in West Bengal SSC/Last date:12-Dec
- Vacancy in Repco Bank/Last date:07-Dec
- Vacancy in MAHATRANSCO/Last date:16-Dec