ICAR Exam Pattern
ICAR Exam Pattern for Admissions to UG and PG Courses The I
ICAR Exam Pattern for Admissions to UG and PG Courses
The Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) invites admissions to its different under graduate as well as post graduate courses through a common entrance exam, popularly called as the AIEEA (All India Entrance Examination for Admissions). The exam is held every year in the months of April/May months for all the candidates. Those candidates who wish to participate in the concerned entrance exam may go through the details of the examination including paper pattern and marking scheme from the information as given below.
Name of Exam: All India Entrance Examination for Admission
Conducting Authority: Indian Council of Agriculture Research
Date of Exam: 12th April 2014
Courses of Admission: UG and PG courses
There shall be two major streams in the exam – one for the Science Stream of candidates and the other for the Mathematics Stream of candidates respectively. Given below are the major subjects of study for the particular streams of exam.
This stream shall comprise of the following main subjects- Biology/ Agriculture, Physics and Chemistry respectively and Stream B shall comprise of the following main subjects namely- Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics respectively.
The questions on the subjects- Chemistry and Physics shall be common for both the streams of examinations.
Total Number of Questions: 180
Section Wise Distribution of Questions:
Physics: 1-60 Questions
Chemistry: 60-120 Questions
Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture: 120-180
Total Marks Allotted: 720
The candidates will be given four marks for every right answer marked by them while they will be penalized in the form of zero marks being deducted for the wrong attempts hence the candidates can attempt as number of questions as they like in order to bring high scores.
Mode of Answering Questions:
OMR Sheets will be provided for marking answers to all the applicants. The candidates should make sure that they darken the ovals completely so that they get full marks.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Oriental Insurance Company/Last date:28-Jul
- Vacancy in Haryana SSC/Last date:21-Oct
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:14-Jul
- Vacancy in Bumper Vacancy in Wipro, TCS/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in IRCON International/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in Jharkhand Police/Last date:24-Jul
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd./Last date:13-Jul
- Vacancy in Ministry of Defence/Last date:23-Jul
- Vacancy in BEL/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in Dredging Corporation of India/Last date:17-Jul
- Vacancy in NMDC/Last date:25-Jul
- Vacancy in Crack SSC CGL Exam in 5 Weeks/Last date:11-Jul