IGNOU B.A Admission Form
IGNOU Admission Form 2016 Indira Gandhi National Open Unive
IGNOU Admission Form 2016
Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced their admission notice against academic session of 2016-2017. IGNOU offers various UG, PG and Diploma courses on regular and correspondence mode. Aspirants those who wanted to take admission for their willing course via IGNOU can start applying towards their application form through online mode. Candidate’s application form must be submitted on or before 17th August, 2016 (31st August, 2016 with late fee). Other useful information related to IGNOU Admission 2016 is mentioned below:
Indira Gandhi National Open University was established in year 1985. Today IGNOU serves the educational aspirations of over 3 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 regional centers, around 2,667 learner support centers and 29 overseas partner institutions. The University offers about 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes, with strength of nearly 810 faculty members and 574 academic staff at the headquarters and regional centers and about 33,212 academic counselors from conventional institutions of higher learning, professional organizations, and industry among others.
BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BSW, BCA, MA in various streams, M.Sc, M.Com, MSW, Master of Tourism and Travel Management, Bachelor of Preparatory Programme, PG Diploma in Educational Management, Disaster Management, Journalism and Mass Communication, International Business Operation, Library Automation and Networking, Audio Programme Production, Diploma in BPO Finance, Fish Product Technology, Tourism Studies, Women Empowerment and Development, Dairy Technology and many more.
For UG: 12th passed with good marks obtained from a reputed Board or Institution
For PG & PG Diploma/Diploma: Graduation in relevant streams or any bachelor degree as per course wise from a recognized University or Institution
Manner of Applying:
1) Candidates are asked to submit their application form via online mode from the official portal i.e. IGNOU: ignou.ac.in
2) Applicants have to click on “Register Yourself” option if they have not applied yet; if already applied click on login link
3) All the details must be filled in correct manner and upload scan copies of required credentials, passport size photo and signature.
4) At last take a print out of online generated application form for further communication.
Ending date for applying: 17th August, 2016
Ending date for applying with late fee for Rs.300/-: 31st August, 2016
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in HUGE GOVERNMENT JOBS/Last date:13-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE TEACHING VACANCY/Last date:19-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE RESEARCH VACANCY/Last date:20-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN RAILWAYS/Last date:21-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN DEFENCE/Last date:14-Feb
- Vacancy in HUGE VACANCY IN BANKS/Last date:21-Feb