India Post office Admit Card
Post Office Admit Card 2015 India Post has issued admit car
Post Office Admit Card 2015
India Post has issued admit cards for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) under Uttar Pradesh Circle. It is important to download the admit card for appearing in the Examination. The examination for the post of Multi Tasking Staff will be held on 27th of September, 2015. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of India Post : indiapost.gov.in . Other details regarding the download of admit card are given as under :
Method of downloading the Post Office MTS Admit Card 2015 :
a). Contenders who have applied for the position of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) should first of all visit the official web portal of India Post : indiapost.gov.in .
b). After visiting the official website of India Post contenders must click on the link ‘MTS Recruitment Examination- 2015-UP Circle’ under the ‘News’ section.
c). Now, the applicants will reach the main page of admit card download where they must enter their Unique Registration Number, OMR Application Number and Date of Birth in DD-Month-YYYY format.
d). After filling all required details in the space provided candidates must click on the ‘Login’ button to download the admit card.
e). After downloading the admit card aspirants must take print out of the same and carry it with them at the time of examination.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in South Western Railway/Last date:17-Dec
- Vacancy in High Court MP/Last date:03-Jan
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:17-Dec
- Vacancy in ICSI/Last date:04-Dec
- Vacancy in IGNTU/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in IIT Bombay/Last date:10-Dec
- Vacancy in IIM Lucknow/Last date:04-Dec
- Vacancy in West Bengal Police/Last date:11-Dec
- Vacancy in IIT Patna/Last date:04-Dec