Indian Air Force Application Form
Indian Air Force Application Form 2013 Indian Air Force Rec
Indian Air Force Application Form 2013
Indian Air Force is one among the most excellent and vivid Air Combat Forces of the world. The main objective of Indian Air Force is to ensure the safety and security of our country borders. Indian Air Force always remains in constant need to young and brave candidates to ensure our border security.
IAF has lately announced the 2013 Recruitment notification. Candidates who have the passion and zeal to do something for their country and the country-men through a royal and prestigious career can surely join Indian Air Force.
Positions Advertised in Indian Air Force Application Form 2013:
• Technical Branch
• Flying Branch
• Ground Duty Branch
Important dates to reckon in Indian Air Force Application Form 2013:
• Last date for the receipt of application form: 22.02.2011
• Date of AFCAT: 27.03.2011
Details of the vacancies: Total 130 vacancies
• Technical Branch – 52 SSC
• Flying Branch – 38 SSC
• Ground Duty Branch – 40 SSC
Most Essential Requirement: Candidates are required to join the course and qualify in AFCAT.
Minimum Academic Requirements:
• Technical Branch – The candidates must possess a degree in Aeronautical Engineering with 60% of marks from any government registered university. Mechanical or Electronics engineers are also considered.
• Flying Branch – The candidates must possess a degree of B.E./B.Tech degree with 60% of marks from any government registered university. The candidate must have Mathematics and Physics in 10+2.
• Ground Duty Branch – The candidates must have a PG or Bachelors’ degree with 60% of marks from any government registered university.
Essential Criteria for Age:
• Technical Branch – The age of the candidate must be between 18-28 years.
• Flying Branch – The age of the candidate must be between 19-23 years.
• Ground Duty Branch – The age of the candidate must be between 20-27 years.
Age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category will be granted as per Govt. Rule for age relaxation.
Benefits, Perks and Emoluments: For details in this regard candidates are suggested to visit the official website of Indian Air Force: www.indianairforce.nic.in.
How can you apply:
Candidates are to go to the website and apply for the written examination. Admit card for Indian Air Force Recruitment Admit Card 2013 can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Air Force.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in NEERI/Last date:21-Oct
- Vacancy in TNPL/Last date:26-Oct
- Vacancy in NBRC/Last date:20-Nov
- Vacancy in Telangana DCCB/Last date:19-Oct
- Vacancy in Mizoram Police/Last date:09-Nov
- Vacancy in Northern Railway/Last date:04-Nov
- Vacancy in Manipur Police/Last date:16-Nov
- Vacancy in Kadapa District Court/Last date:07-Nov
- Vacancy in Space Applications Centre/Last date:02-Nov
- Vacancy in Bihar Police/Last date:16-Oct
- Vacancy in PPSC/Last date:19-Oct
- Vacancy in NCTE/Last date:20-Oct