Indian Navy Application Form 2014 Downloading Method
The Indian Navy has officially notified for the filling up of vacancies in the Law Officers through online modes of registration. The recruitment is open for all the law graduates who are interested to work in the concerned job profile. The work of the Law Officers in the Indian Army is to frame the policies and rules relating to law and executing the same.
Indian Navy Law Officers Application Forms:
The Indian Navy has invited online applications for filling up the vacancies in the post of Permanent Commission in Law Cadre of Executives (June 2014 Batch). The applicants interested to apply should visit the Forthcoming Opportunities section of the Nausena Bharti Website to register online for this job. The online registration is open for all the applicants from 31st January 2014 to 17th February 2014.
Online Applications Form Filling Procedure for Indian Navy Recruitment:
1. Log on to the nausena-bharti.nic.in for filling your online application forms of Indian Navy Law Officers Recruitment
2. Go to the Forthcoming Opportunities section- Jobs in Officer Entry of the website to find the link of the online applications
3. Click on the Apply Online link to fill the online registration form
4. Download and fill it online in the manner as specified in the Online Instructions on the same page
5. Take a print out of the completed online applications and send it to the Naval Headquarters before the last date i.e. 27th February 2014
6. The candidates should follow the instructions as given for filling the applications online
Eligibility for the Indian Navy Recruitments:
The candidates applying for the Indian Navy Law Officers Post in the manner as stated here above should comply with all the eligibility conditions prescribed for this purpose i.e. degree in Law (BA LLB/ LLB) with a minimum of 55% marks and age limits in between 22 and 27 years for all the applicants.
Dates for Online Registration:
Opening Date: 31st January 2014
Closing Dates: 17th February 2014
Closing Date (at Naval Headquarters): 27th February 2014