Indian Navy SSR Admit Card
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2014 Download Procedure Click
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2014 Download Procedure
The Indian Navy will be conducting the recruitment exam for the SSR -02/2014, AA-136 very soon. The candidates who have applied for the concerned recruitment exam can download their exam admit cards/ hall tickets from the website of the Indian Navy in the manner as given below.
Indian Army has released the Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets from the official website by entering their registration numbers/ online application numbers in the Admit Card window. The applicants who do not have their registration numbers or application numbers can use their e-mail addresses for generating their online admit cards. Find the detailed process of downloading Admit Cards from here below.
Online Downloading Process for the Indian Army SSR Recruitment Exam:
1. The candidates should log on to the official website of the Indian Army i.e. nausena-bharti.nic.in
2. Go to the Admit Card page from the home page of the website to download your online admit cards
3. Open the page to find the window of admit card from the link of Print Call Letter Admit Card
4. Select the entry type i.e. AA/ SSR from the window of Admit Card download
5. Enter the first letter of your name, first letter of your father’s name and Date of Birth in the admit card window
6. Enter the code shown in the admit card box
7. Click on the Submit button and reset it to make changes in the entries made
8. Confirm to generate your online admit cards/ hall tickets for the Indian Army SSR Exam
9. If the candidates do not remember their application numbers/ registration numbers, then they should enter their email id and bar codes for generating their hall tickets
The candidates can also directly download their Admit Cards from the direct links as given below.
The candidates should make sure that they have their Admit Cards with them at the time of entering in the exam venue. The candidates without Admit Cards and reaching after the exam reporting time will be barred from the examination.