Post Last Update: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 @ 4:29 PM
Indraprastha University Admission Forms 2013
GGSI University has announced IPUCET 2013 notification for MBBS programs.
Indraprastha University Admit Card
Proposed Examination Centers:
Proposed examination centers for the IPUCET 2013 stage 1 exam are : Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Lucknow, Shimla, Bhopal, Jallandhar, Hissar, Jaipur, Moradabad, Chandigarh, Nagpur and Dehradun. However, the final venue of IPUCET 2013 stage 1 will be communicated later via Admit Cards.
Proposed examination center for the IPUCET 2013 stage 2 exam is: Delhi. For more info on Indraprastha University Admission Forms 2013 candidates must visit their official website: www.ipu.ac.in.
- Applicants desire to get into the MBBS courses in any of the above mentioned institutions need to appear in the IPUCET 2013 exam.
- The IPUCET is conducted in two stages. Candidates who will pass the Stage 1 will only be allowed to appear in the next as well as last stage.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens. NRIs are not eligible to appear in the exam.
- The age of the candidate must be 17 yrs by Dec 31, ’13.
- Applicants must have finished the 12th grade on any equivalent grade from any Indian Recognized University along with Physc, Bio, Chem and Eng as the core sub or the Elective sub or the Functional sub.
- Candidates must have bagged minimum 50 per cent marks in Physc, Bio and Chem together. However, the mentioned criterion is for Gen category candidates only. For the candidates from Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe the needed percentage is 40.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Application Form
- Candidates must keep in mind that there will be no rounding of process. Means if a candidate scores 49.9 per cent it won’t be calculated as 50 per cent.
- A candidate will not be allowed for the course in case she or he bag less than 50 per cent (40 per cent for SC & ST candidates). Hence, if a candidate fails to fulfill the Marks section of the form she or he will be the only person responsible for the rejection.