IPU CET Application Form
IPU CET Application Form 2013 IPU CET Admit Card IPU CET
IPU CET Application Form 2013
IPU CET 2013 exam notification has been published. The notification details are given here –
Advertisement Subject as mentioned in IPU CET Application Form 2013: IPU CET 2013 exam to get admission in various UG courses in discipline of Engg. and Arch.
Important dates to reckon for:
• IPU CET 2013 Selling of Form of Application – 3rd Wk of Jan 2013
Details of the Seats: Total seat strength will be determined acc. to total seat number of Engg. and Arch colleges in India.
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in IPU CET Application Form 2013:
• The minimum academic qualification is that applicants need to pass 12th grade with subjects Physics, Chem and Math.
• Special Criteria for BTech – Applicants must have passed 12th grade or equivalent along with main subjects Physics & Math and Chem or Bio or BioTech or Comp. Sc.
• Special Criteria for BArch – Applicants must have passed 12th grade or equivalent with at least 50 per cent marks along with subjects Math and Eng. 3 yrs diploma holder candidates with 50 per cent marks are also eligible.
• For more details candidates are to go to their official website.
Application Procedure as mentioned in IPU CET Application Form 2013:
• To apply for IPU CET 2013 exam candidates need to register first. To register candidates are to go to the official site of IPU CET. After being registered candidates will get an Application No. which they will need to produce later. This next stage will require them to enter the password and security question answer for future log in.
• Once the registration is completely done candidates can proceed to submit the form of application. Signing in to their acc candidates can fill up the form.
• While filling up the form of application they must be very careful. They must read all the instructions before.
• The payment details must also be provided along with other details required.
• Before going for the final submission candidates are advised to thoroughly check the particulars provided. It is because once the form is submitted no appeal for alteration in the form will be grunted.
• After final submission candidates should collect thee print out of the application form and send it along with supporting docs to the address mentioned in the official website of IPU CET.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in RPSC/Last date:25-Jun
- Vacancy in UPPCL/Last date:02-Jun
- Vacancy in Air India/Last date:23-May
- Vacancy in NEERI/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in NESAC/Last date:30-May
- Vacancy in UHBVNL/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:13-May
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in High Court of Calcutta/Last date:25-May