IPU CET Exam Pattern
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2014 Pattern of Questions and Qualifyin
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2014 Pattern of Questions and Qualifying Criteria
Indraprastha University (IPU) announces admission to its different courses through a Common Entrance Test (CET) held for all the eligible candidates every year. The Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) conducts the entrance exam in Delhi only providing admissions in different under graduate and post graduate courses in the college. The candidates who are preparing for the concerned entrance exam can go through the pattern of questions asked and the marking schemes respectively from the information given here below.
Exam Pattern for IPU CET 2014:
There will be an objective type question paper having multiple options based answers from the following main topics:
Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry (For Engineering Courses)
English Language and Comprehension, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning (For Law Courses)
Total Number of Questions: 150
Duration of Exam: two and a half hours
Total Marks Allotted: 600
The candidates will be awarded four marks for each correct answer attempted by them and one mark each will be deducted for each wrong answer attempted by them. Hence, the candidates must be sure about the answers before marking them because it will lead to negative marking in the total evaluation.
Pattern of Exam also includes the following points to be considered by the appearing students:
1. The questions will be asked in English Language only hence, all the non- English background students must see that they are able to go through the questions
2. The candidates should answer all the questions in the OMR Sheets as provided to them for this purpose
3. The answers can be marked only in Blue/ Black Ball Point Pens for the concerned exam. Pencils are not allowed
4. The candidates will not be provided the facility of re evaluation or re assessment for the concerned exam
The candidates will be selected entirely on the basis of their merits obtained in the concerned entrance exam. Candidates with better ranks and merits will be given good colleges in the counseling /seat allotment process held soon after the conduct of the exam and publishing of results respectively.
Syllabus for IPU CET:
The questions will be asked from the syllabus of Class 11th /12th standard. The candidates should refer their books of the concerned Board for these standards to prepare for the concerned exam.
Eligibility for Exam:
The candidates who are Intermediate/ Class 12th passed with a minimum of 55% marks in the following subjects will be given admissions. The subjects of study include the following: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics respectively for the engineering courses.
For more details on the IPU CET Exam, the candidates can go to the link given below.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in JNU/Last date:01-Jul
- Vacancy in CITH/Last date:19-Jun
- Vacancy in TSGENCO/Last date:25-Jun
- Vacancy in BOI/Last date:14-Jun
- Vacancy in PNB/Last date:15-Jun
- Vacancy in Mizoram PSC/Last date:20-Jun
- Vacancy in KELTRON/Last date:04-Jun
- Vacancy in RMRIMS/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in DRDO/Last date:25-Jun