UPITI 3rd Round Choice Filling
UP ITI Counseling 2016 Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad Uttar
UP ITI Counseling 2016
Vyavsayik Prashikshan Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) has announced the fourth round counseling procedure for the Admission in ITI courses in several government and private college of the State. The application procedure had started from 16-05-2016 and the last date of online application was 17-05-2016. Candidates who have filled the application for admission in UPITI 2016 can visit the official website of VPPUP in order to complete the procedures for attending the counseling. Detail information regarding UP ITI Counseling 2016 is given below:
Important Instructions for UP ITI Counseling 2016
1) In order to proceed for the counseling process, the candidates will have to undergo the Fourth Round Choice Filling.
2) For the Fourth Round Choice Filling, the candidates will have to keep the registration number as generated during the online form submission.
3) In order to proceed further, Candidates will have to open the official website of VPPUP.
4) In the official website of VPPUP, the candidates will have to click on Notification for the Fourth Phase.
5) After clicking on the above mentioned link, a PDF file will be visible to the candidates. Candidates are requested to go through the notice very carefully.
6) In the notice, the candidates will get the useful link for Fourth Round Choice Filling.
7) Candidates will have to follow the link. After clicking on that link, the candidates will have to open the District Level Rank for Fourth Stage.
8) Here, the candidates will have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth and then click on Submit.
9) After submitting all the detail, the candidate will be able to check the District Rank/Merit List.
10) After checking the rank, the candidates will have to register themselves for Fourth round Counseling. Before the registration, the candidates need to check the Trade and Institute wise vacant seats for ITI 4th round counseling 2016.
11) The candidates can contact District ITI principal for Admission on Vacant Seats upto 10-09-2016 and the admission will be closed on 15-09-2016.
Important Links for UP ITI Counseling 2016
Official Website- Click Here
For Notice –Click Here
For District Level Rank- Click Here
For 4th Round Registration- Click Here
For Checking the Vacant Seats – Click Here
UP ITI Admission Form 2016
Admission process is started for Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2016 for multiple trades A, B and C. Candidates have to submit their application form via online mode on or before 10th June, 2016. Other information related to UP ITI such as application fee, age limit, eligibility criteria, etc is specified below:
About UP ITI:
Industrial Training Centers and Industrial Training Institutes are training institute or can be called a junior polytechnic institute which provide training in technical field and constituted under Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET), Union Government of India. Government ITIs in the selection of candidates for admission to the smooth functioning and transparency of the mandate for the number – 879 / 36-9-125 (b) / 87, dated 30-March-1988 “by Professional Examination Council” formed had gone. Council were registered under the Societies Act.
Plastic Processing Operator
Mechanic Fridge and AC
Tools & Diemaker
Tools & Diemaker (Die and Molds)
Mechanic Machine Tools
Electrician (Power Dist)
Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Mechanic Diesel Engine
Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
Applicants must have passed 10th standard or 12th standard with mathematics and Physics from a recognized Board or Institution.
Every applying candidate has to submit application fee against their application form for the amount as mentioned below:
1) UR/OBC: Rs.250/-
2) SC/ST: Rs.150/-
Payment can be submitted via ITI College Prepaid Coupon mode or Debit Card, credit Card or Net Banking facilities.
Candidate’s age limit will be counted as on 31st July, 2002 as follows:
14 years should be the minimum age limit of applying candidates
Starting date for applying: 16th May, 2016
Ending date for applying: 17th June, 2016
This record is old and this is put here just for the reference for the students . Once any new update comes we will update the data accordingly. Students are advised to visit the official website of above organisation also.