ITI Application Form 2015
ITI Application Form 2014 Details of Online Application and
ITI Application Form 2014 Details of Online Application and Selection
The Uttar Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society Lucknow has announced the online applications for the admissions of eligible applicants in the ITI (Industrial Trade Institute) Diploma courses offered for different trades. The eligible candidates should apply online from the official website of the Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad UP. The admission notification for the ITI Admissions is announced usually in the months of February/ March respectively. The candidates should be Matriculation/ Class 10th passed in order to apply in the ITI Diploma Courses offered through this entrance exam.
ITI Application Form 2014 Details:
The applicants must register online for the ITI Courses from the website online.vppup.in. The candidates should first log in through the unique ID and Password as made for this purpose and then fill the online application form in the manner as given for this purpose. Now the applicants will be required to pay the application fee of Rs 250 for all the General Candidates and Rs 100 for all the reserved category of candidates respectively. The applicants will be required to submit the application fee details in the application forms filled online for finalizing the registration process.
Steps to register online for UP ITI Applications 2014:
1. The candidates must log on to the official website of the Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad UP at vppup.in
2. Now find the online link for registration under “Apply Online” and select the same to access your registration forms
3. The applicants will be firstly required to sign up with the Log In ID, Password and Confirmation Code
4. Now fill the online application form with the required details and choose Submit
5. The applicants will be required to attach their latest passport size photograph and signature in the online application form hence; they should have the same in the scanned image form for this purpose.
Dates for Online Application: March first week – last week of the concerned year
Last Date for Receiving Applications: By April second week
To get more details regarding the ITI Application Forms 2014, the candidates can use the official website links as given below.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in AIIMS Rishikesh/Last date:18-Oct
- Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust/Last date:06-Nov
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:09-Nov
- Vacancy in High Court of Delhi/Last date:31-Oct
- Vacancy in JIPMER/Last date:07-Oct
- Vacancy in IIPR/Last date:20-Oct
- Vacancy in OIDC/Last date:29-Oct
- Vacancy in OCFS/Last date:16-Nov
- Vacancy in Central Water Commission/Last date:09-Nov
- Vacancy in IBPS/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in Aligarh Muslim University/Last date:19-Oct
- Vacancy in Govt. of Uttarakhand/Last date:10-Nov