Jindal Steel and Power Recruitment
Welcome to JINDAL STEEL AND POWER section.From time to time
Welcome to JINDAL STEEL AND POWER section.From time to time JINDAL STEEL AND POWER is inviting application for recruitment of different post across the country.
JINDAL STEEL AND POWER is inviting application for the post of Senior Manager.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess the following educational qualification (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization) AND (PG – Any PG Course, MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations).
Vacancy Name: Senior Manager
How to Apply for this Post : Desired candidate may apply online by visiting the official website of JINDAL STEEL AND POWER .
About JINDAL STEEL AND POWER :Jindal Steel & Power Limited (JSPL), part of US $ 15 billion O P Jindal group is operating a 3 MTPA integrated steel plant and 340 MW captive power plant at Raigarh, Chhattisgarh. The company is running a fully operational 1000 MW Thermal Power Plant through its subsidiary, Jindal Power Limited. JSPL has captive iron ore mines at Tensa (Orissa) and coal mines at Raigarh.
Candidates can also get latest information regarding JINDAL STEEL AND POWER Notifications directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service or can send sms Join Sarkariexam to 58247.
We keep updating all the latest JINDAL STEEL AND POWER recruitment details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details JINDAL STEEL AND POWER
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in NIT Karnataka/Last date:30-Oct
- Vacancy in GBPUAT/Last date:21-Oct
- Vacancy in BHEL/Last date:20-Nov
- Vacancy in UAS Dharwad/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in SRTMU/Last date:08-Oct
- Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology/Last date:26-Oct
- Vacancy in IUAC/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in JNTBGRI/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in MAHAGENCO/Last date:14-Oct
- Vacancy in NIELIT/Last date:06-Oct
- Vacancy in Kerala High Court/Last date:09-Nov
- Vacancy in RBI/Last date:23-Oct