JIPMER Application Form
JIPMER Application Form 2014-15 Jawaharlal Institute of Pos
JIPMER Application Form 2014-15
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research recently invited applications from aspiring Indian candidates for admittance into the MBBS Programme for its forthcoming academic batch 2014. The notification and other related details is also available on its authorized website- jipmer.edu.in . However, the last date for online submission of application is already over, engrossed candidates may go through the following list of particulars and apply as soon as the next advertisement is published.
Other Programmes Available:
Blood Transfusion and Immuno Hematology
Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
Ph.D (Clinical immunology)
Criteria of Eligibility:
All applicants must have cleared their Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination under 10+2 pattern where the last two years of such study includes the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) or any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education
The admission of candidates seeking for MBBS Programmes will be made through an Entrance Examination MBBS. This Entrance exam is scheduled on 8th June, 2014 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm at different exam centre across India. The final selection of eligible aspirants will be made in accordance with the merit attained by them in this Entrance Examination- MBBS. The questions for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination 2014 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.
Individuals accomplishing the pre set criteria of eligibility are supposed to follow the below mentioned instructions for a successful online JIPMER MBBS Application:-
- Log on to the JIPMER’s official web portal that is- jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link provided for “Apply Online for MBBS Admission”
- Read the instructions provided on the prospectus carefully and then proceed for filling of the online application form.
- Enter your authentic and relevant details in the fields marked mandatory. Make sure that no mistakes take place while filling up this online admission form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents including that of your signature and latest colored passport size photograph.
- Remit an application fee worth INR.1000/- with additional transaction charges through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card. However, candidates belonging to reserved categories are supposed to pay INR.800/- only.
- Finally, check all details once again and submit the online application form. Applicants may also retain a hard copy of the confirmation page for further instances.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in IOCL/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in Meghalaya Police/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in Latest Railway Jobs/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in NLC/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited/Last date:12-Jun
- Vacancy in ECIL/Last date:02-Jun
- Vacancy in Repco Bank/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in CIRG/Last date:11-Jun
- Vacancy in ICT Mumbai/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in RBI/Last date:11-Jun
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:24-Jun
- Vacancy in LIC/Last date:31-May