JPSC Exam Results 2014 for Civil Judge (Junior Division) announced at jpsc.gov.in
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has announced the results of the recruitment exam conducted for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division), preliminary exam held on 27th April 2014. The applicants short listed will be required to appear and qualify in the Main Exam scheduled to be held on the dates as specified in the month of July. The recruitment exam for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division) has been conducted with reference to the Advt. No. 04/2013 by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
The applicants can view their results directly from the official website links as given at the end of the page or follow the steps as given below to view results from the official website of the JPSC.
Online Results Viewing Criteria for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Exam 2014:
1. Go to the official website of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission at jpsc.gov.in.
2. The Home Page of the website shall be having a separate section of Results & Answer Keys. Go to the Results section and find the links of the concerned recruitment exams.
3. Click on the results link for “Result of Candidates qualified in the Recruitment Exam for Civil Judge (JD) PT Exam 2014”.
4. The applicants can also check the links of results from the right hand side menu bar as available at the home page under green boxes.
5. Open the result link and download the same for viewing your results online.
6. Save and print your results for the concerned recruitment exams.
The applicants can also find the links for downloading the Answer Keys of the Preliminary Exams at the website Home Page for matching their answers in the concerned exam.
To download your results for the JPSC Recruitment Exam 2014 for Civil Judge (JD), follow the official website links as given below.