KVS TGT,PGT,PRT, Principal Online Form 2016
KVS Recruitment 2016 ( Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangatha
KVS Recruitment 2016
( Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan )
Post Name – Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Primary Teachers
Starting Date of Online Application- 27-09-2016
The Candidates applying for the post of Principal , will have to pay Rs.1200/- as application fee and for other posts the application fee is Rs.750/-. The fee can be paid through online mode. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PH/ Ex Servicemen categories are exempted the payment of application fees.
The candidate’s upper age limit is given below:
Age relaxation shall be provided as per rules.
Post Name : Principal, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Primary Teachers.
Number of Posts : 6205 (Principal- 90 , Post Graduate Teachers- 690, Trained Graduate Teachers- 926, Primary Teachers- 4499 posts.
Educational Qualification :
1. Principal- The candidate should possess Master Degree from recognized university with at least 45% of marks with B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree. The candidate should have relevant experience of holding analogous post of Principals in Central/Autonomous /State organizations.
2.PGT- The candidate should hold Master Degree in concerned subject with at least 50% of marks with B.Ed or equivalent degree.
3.TGT- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subjects with at least 50% of marks with B.Ed. The candidate should qualify the CTET conducted by CBSE.
4. Primary Teacher- The candidate should possess Senior Secondary Certificate/ Intermediate with 50% of marks and should have qualified CTET conducted by CBSE. The candidate should possess D.Ed or B.El.Ed.
Payment Scale :
Principal- Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade pay of Rs.7600/-
Mode of Selection : The selection will be made on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply : Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the above mentioned posts through the official website of KVS. The last date for online application is 17-10-2016.
हिंदी में जानकारी के लिए
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Birbhum, Bengal has published a recruitment notification for the posts of PGT, TGT, PRT, Education Counselor, Yoga Teacher, Dance Coach, Art & Craft Coach, and Work & Experience Teacher on contractual basis. Interested candidates can attend the Walk in Interview on 14-09-2016. Detail information regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Vacancy Detail for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post- The post names are given below:
1) PGT (Physics, Chemistry)
2) TGT (Social Studies, Maths, Sanskrit)
4) Education Counselor
5) Yoga Teacher
6) Dance Coach
7) Art & Craft Coach
8) Work Experience Teacher
Pay Scale- The selected candidates will receive the pay scale of Rs.9300- 34800/- per month with different pay scale (post wise).
Job Location- The job location will be at Birbhum, Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016
Nationality- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit- The candidate’s age should be 18-65 years.
1) PGT (Physics, Chemistry)- The candidate should possess Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized university/ institute and B.Ed
2) TGT (Social Studies, Maths, Sanskrit)- The candidate should be a Graduate or equivalent in concerned subjects( for S.St any two of Geography, History, Political Science, Economics) along with CTET qualification and B.Ed.
3) PRT- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with at least 50% of marks and should have qualified CTET along with J.B.T/E.T.T./P.T.C.
4) Education Counselor– The candidate should have passed B.A. /B.Sc. in Psychology with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
5) Yoga Teacher- The candidate should have completed Graduation in any discipline in any subject from a recognized university along with one year training yoga from a recognized institute.
6) Dance Coach-The candidate should have passed SSC and Intermediate with 50% of marks or its equivalent along with Bachelor’s Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized university.
7) Art & Craft Coach- The candidate should possess 5 years recognized Diploma in Drawing and Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphic Art or equivalent recognized Degree.
8) Work Experience Teacher- The candidate should possess Diploma or Degree in Electronics/Electrical engineering from a recognized institute/university.
Selection Process- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016
Application Process- Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk in Interview with original and a set of photocopies of all relevant documents and certificates in the premises of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Birbhum on 14-09-2016 at 10.00 AM.
Important Dates for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016
Date of Interview- 14-09-2016
Important Links for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016
For Recruitment Advertisement – Click Here
For Official Website- Click Here