Kerala University Admission Form
Kerala University Admission Form 2015-16 The Kerala Univers
Kerala University Admission Form 2015-16
The Kerala University will be inviting applications very shortly from keen applicants who are willing to take admissions in its new academic year 2015-16. The University offers various Under Graduate & Post Graduate programmes every year. The announcement of admission and the link for online application will be available on its authorized web portal very soon. A few major PG courses that are offered in Kerala University are given below:-
-Master of Arts: Hindi, Russian, Music, Malayalam, English, Tamil, German, Philosophy, Sociology, Archaeology, History, Economics, Political Science, Linguistics, Islamic History, Arabic, Sanskrit, Psychology,
-Master of Science: Botany, Demography, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Statistics, Bio-technology, Computational Biology, Aquatic Biology & Fisheries, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, Zoology, Computer Science,
-Master of Commerce
-Master of Education
-Master of Social Work
Criteria for Eligibility:
|MA in English||BA / B.Sc scoring 45% in Part III & IV Optional English or 50% scores in Part I Main with reduction for reserved candidates.|
|MA in Philosophy||BA with 50% or B.Sc with 55% minimum marks with relaxation of marks for SC/ST students.|
|MA in Archaeology||BA / B.Sc Degree with 45% marks|
|M.Sc. in Bio Chemistry||B.Sc Biochemistry / Chemistry or B.Sc Chemistry main– foundation subject updated course with 55% in Part III.|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||B.Sc Mathematics with 55% marks in Part III|
|M.Sc. in Bio-technology||B.Sc in Botany, Zoology, Bio technology, Micro Biology, Aquatic Biology, Environmental Science, or Bio chemistry, with 55% marks.|
|M.Com||B.Com with not less than 50% aggregate scores with reduction for reserved candidates.|
|M.LI.Sc||Graduation from Kerala University or equivalent scoring at least 50% aggregate marks.|
|LLM||LLB qualification with not less than 50% aggregate marks.|
|MCJ||Graduation degree in any discipline with Arts’ score 50% and Science’ 55% during Part III.|
|MSW||Bachelor’s degree in any of these: Science, BBA, Commerce, Law, Social Science, or BSW.|
For more courses and eligibility details, refer to official prospectus.
The admission of deserving and eligible applicants will be based on the Entrance exam and attainment of marks in their previous exams. Also the weightage of the both exams is set to 50-50%. Therefore candidates who do not satisfy either of these parameters, will be disqualified from admissions.
Aspirants who fulfill the aforesaid eligibility criteria can register themselves online from the university website. You can follow these simple instructions for successfully registering yourselves for admissions- 2015-16:-
1. Go to keralauniversity.ac.in i.e. the authorized web portal of the University of Kerala.
2. Click on the link for “Online Admission” available on the home page preferably after the announcement of admission advertisement.
3. Register yourself here with a username and password which should be retained carefully for further use.
4. Download a copy of Challan slip and pay the recommended Application fee at any SBT branch.
5. After making the payment, login to the website with your username and password and click on “Proceed” after going through the set of instructions provided.
6. Upload a recent scanned copy of your passport size photo and signature in the prescribed size and format, and click “Continue”. Fill all your details carefully on the next page in the relevant fields without any error and click on “Save and Continue”.
7. Take a print out of this completed online application form and send it to the University’s address along with other documents in support of your application form before the scheduled last dates of submission of application.
Keep visiting keralauniversity.ac.in for more updates and notices.