KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2016 KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commis
KPSC Recruitment 2016
KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) is looking forward to hire deserving and educated job hunters for the positions of Inspector of Motor Vehicles and Regional Transport Officer. There are 161 vacant positions needed to be filled at the present moment. Job hunters who wish to apply for the above mentioned positions can submit their online application forms on or before 4th of March, 2016. More information on the subject of recruitment is discussed below :
Specifics of KPSC Recruitment 2016 :
Name of the Position Offered-
a). Inspector of Motor Vehicles
b). Regional Transport Officer
Count of Positions Offered-
a). Inspector of Motor Vehicles : 150 Vacancies
b). Regional Transport Officer : 11 Vacancies
Pay Band- Consolidated salary given to applicants selected for the positions of Inspector of Motor Vehicles and Regional Transport Officer will be decided as per the rules followed by the organization.
Age Condition- Job hunters who belong to General category should fall under the age limit of 18 years to 35 years, job aspirants who belong to Category-3A / 3B / 2A / 2B should fall under the age limit of 18 to 38 years and job aspirants who belong to SC / ST / Category-1 should fall under the age limit of 18 years to 40 years.
a). Inspector of Motor Vehicles : Job seekers must have passed Class 10th and must possess valid driving license with Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering
b). Regional Transport Officer : Graduation degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering
Registration Charges- INR 25/- is the application fee for SC / ST / Category-1 / PH / Ex-MP aspirants and INR 300/- for General & Category-3A / 3B / 2A / 2B aspirants. It should be paid through e-Payment Post Offices only.
Process of Selection- Computer Based Competitive Examination will be the criteria for recruitment of applicants.
Procedure of Applying :
Job hunters who wish to apply for the above mentioned positions can submit their online application forms by visiting the official web portal of Karnataka Public Service Commission : kpsc.kar.nic.in . On the home page of the official website contenders must click on the link ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR RTO/INSPECTOR OF MOTOR VEHICLES’ > ‘New Registration’ and fill the online application form with relevant details. Aspirants must upload soft copy of necessary documents and submit the online application form after it is completely filled.
Significant Dates :
4th of March, 2016 is the last date for submitting the online application
5th of March, 2016 is the last date for payment of application fee
KPSC Recruitment 2015
KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) has issued a public notification for recruiting work seekers for the vacant seats of 2484 First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant and Junior Assistant and Second Division Assistant (Backlog). The details about KPSC recruitment 2015 is structured in the article hence forth. The work seekers those are willing to apply can retrieve more information from below.
Online Application Starts From: –
3rd July 2015 to 1st August 2015 till 11:45 p.m.
Total Number of Vacant Seats: –
2484 Vacant Seats
Name of the Vacant Seats: –
i) Assistant / First Division Assistant: –
1182 Vacant Seats
ii) Junior Assistant / Second Division Assistant: –
1237 Vacant Seats
iii) Second Division Assistant (Backlog): –
65 Vacant Seats
Age Bar: –
The work seekers must be at least 18 years of minimum age and 35 years of maximum age as on 3rd July 2015. The work seekers in reserved categories will get relaxation in age as per the norms and rules of Government of India.
Minimum Academic Requirements: –
The work seekers must have done Diploma in Hindi Visharada, Pandit for the vacant seats of Assistant and must have done 10+2 with ITI Diploma in specific field for the vacant seats of Junior Assistant.
Procedure of Recruitment: –
The work seeker will be recruited on the basis of Kannada Language Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
Payment of Application Fee: –
The work seekers in General category have to pay an amount of INR 300 and INR 25 for work seekers in SC, ST, Physically Handicapped & Ex-MP-Ex-Military categories.
Closing Date of Payment of Application Fee: –
3rd August 2015
Process of Applying: –
The work seekers those are willing to apply must apply in the online application form through the official web page i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Recruitment 2015 declared online for Gazetted Probationer’s Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ Post at kpsc.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced vacancies for Gazetted Probationer’s in Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ respectively through an official notification released online at the website for this purpose. The eligible and interested candidates must read the complete details of recruitment concerned from official website of KPSC or from information as provided here below. Applications are invited in online modes at the website of KPSC only before dates of closing as mentioned for this purpose i.e. 22nd February 2015.
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2015-
Post Available: Gazetted Probationer’s Group ‘A’ and ‘B’
Total No. of Posts Vacant: 440 Posts
Place of Work: Karnataka
Income/ Pay Criteria: Not Specified
More Details of KPSC Recruitment 2015-
Requirements of Eligibility:
The candidates should have a degree in graduation or post graduation from any recognized university of Law or any other equivalent qualification as specified for post mentioned.
The candidates who wish to get selected in the post of Gazetted Probationer’s Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ respectively must lie in the age group of 21 to 35 years. Age relaxations shall be given to all the deserving candidates according to government rules framed for this purpose.
Criteria of Short Listing:
The applicants shall be short listed on the basis of minimum specified educational qualifications and experience required for the post concerned. KPSC can conduct an interview or any other examination necessary for screening eligible candidates for selections in the recruitment.
The candidates who possess the relevant experience as may be specified for post concerned should apply online at the website of KPSC at kpsc.kar.nic.in. The online registration links are available at the website home page for this purpose. The applicants are advised to retain a printed copy of the online filled in application for their future references, if any.
For General and OBC Candidates: Rs 300
For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs 25
Last date to Apply: 22nd February 2015
Last date for Application Fee Payment: 21st February 2015
For getting more details on KPSC Recruitment 2015, click here
KPSC Recruitment 2015 declared online for various positions at keralapsc.gov.in
The Kerala PSC (Public Service Commission) has recently declared vacancies to be filled in various posts available. The candidates eligible and interested to apply for the posts mentioned should forward their applications in online modes latest by closing date mentioned i.e. 4th February 2015. There are 534 posts lying vacant for different available job profiles including Lecturers, Scientific Assistant, Instructor and other posts as specified here below. The selections in the mentioned posts will be done on the basis of written test and interview respectively as scheduled to be conducted.
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2015-
1) Lecturer in German (01 Post)
2) Assistant Director of Fisheries (Zonal) 04 Posts
3) Scientific Assistant (02 Posts)
4) Chargeman (Mechanical) 04 Posts
5) Instructor (02 Posts)
6) Research Assistants (04 Posts)
7) Workshop Instructor/ Instructor Grade II/ Demonstrator /Draftsman Grade II (03 Posts)
8) Grade I Draftsman/ Grade I Overseer (Civil) 112 Posts
9) Assistant/ Auditor
10) Technical Assistant (05 Posts)
11) Medical Record Librarian Grade II (02 Posts)
12) Micro Biologist (01 Post)
13) Bio Chemist (01 Post)
14) Unit Manager (08 Posts)
15) Godown Manager (03 Posts)
16) Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) 01 Post
17) Accountant (01 Post)
18) Caretaker (Male) 01 Post
19) Pattern Maker (01 Post)
20) Mechanic Grade II (04 Posts)
21) Rehabilitation Technician Grade II (Orthotics) 02 Posts
22) DTP Operator (01 Post)
23) Welder (03 Posts)
24) Technical Supervisor (03 Posts)
25) Personnel Manager (01 Post)
26) Liaison Officer cum Assistant Personnel Officer (01 Post)
27) Electrician Grade II (02 Posts)
28) Typist (01 Post)
29) Field Supervisor Grade II (04 Posts)
30) Accountant Grade III (05 Posts)
31) Lower Division Clerk (02 Posts)
32) General Manager (01 Post)
33) Fitter (01 Post)
34) Matron Grade I (06 Posts)
35) Tradesman (21 Posts)
36) Telephone Operator (01 Post)
37) Plumber (04 Posts)
38) Lecturer in Law (01 Post)
39) Lecturer in Mathematics (02 Posts)
40) Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) 03 Posts
41) Commercial Tax Officer (05 Posts)
42) Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) 12 Posts
43) Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Commerce: 03 Posts
44) Studio Assistant Grade II (01 Post)
45) Lower Division Typist (03 Posts)
46) Lower Division Clerk (SR for SC/ST) 12 Posts
47) Lower Division Clerk (SR for ST) 03 Posts
48) Driver Grade II (HDV & LDV) 07 Posts
49) Last Grade Servants (23 Posts)
50) Lecturer in Sanskrit (01 Post)
51) Lecturer (Mathematics, French, Arabic, Sanskrit & Statistics) 37 Posts
52) Senior Lecturer /Lecturer (03 Posts)
53) Photographer (01 Post)
54) Junior Instructor (02 Posts)
55) Driller (01 Post)
56) Investigator (01 Post)
57) Caretaker (Female) 04 Posts
58) Rehabilitation Technician Grade II (Prosthetics) 02 Posts
59) Drilling Assistant (01 Post)
60) Guard Grade II (66 Posts)
61) Caulker (01 Post)
62) Security Assistant (04 Posts)
63) Driver (Lorry, Jeep, Tractor) (03 Posts)
64) Store Keeper (01 Post)
65) Painter Grade II (01 Post)
66) Peon/ Watchman (05 Posts)
67) High School Assistant (Physical Science) 02 Posts
68) LP School Assistant (Tamil Medium) 01 Post
69) Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) 75 Posts
70) Nurse Grade II (03 Posts)
71) Pharmacist Grade II (03 Posts)
72) Driver (HDV) (02 Posts)
73) Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) 02 Posts
74) Assistant Professor in Nursing (02 Posts)
75) Last Grade Servant (for PH Candidates only) 19 Posts and
76) Municipal Secretary Grade III (SR for SC/ST only) 01 Post
Place of Work: Kerala
More Details of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015-
Norms of Eligibility:
The applicants should possess the minimum educational qualification as specified for ach post separately. This includes- B.Sc., MA/ M.Sc., B.Tech, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, B.Com with CA/ ICWA (Intermediate), Pre Degree or any other equivalent exam as specified for different posts available.
The applicants should have their ages lying in between the following ranges- 22- 40 years for Post 1; 20- 36 years for Post 3; 18-36 years for Post 4, 5, 7, 11 to 13 and 16 respectively. Refer notification for more details of age restrictions and relaxations available.
Criteria of Selection:
The applicants will be short listed on the basis of written test and interview as scheduled to be conducted for this purpose.
Online application forms should be submitted at the website of Kerala PSC i.e. keralapsc.gov.in.
Last date to Apply: 4th February 2015; upto 12:00 midnight
To get more details on KPSC Recruitment 2015, click here
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in RPSC/Last date:15-Mar
- Vacancy in Jadavpur University/Last date:01-Mar
- Vacancy in Government of Chhattisgarh/Last date:29-Feb
- Vacancy in CGCRI/Last date:25-Feb
- Vacancy in Canara Bank/Last date:19-Mar
- Vacancy in Burdwan University/Last date:29-Feb
- Vacancy in Calcutta University/Last date:07-Mar
- Vacancy in BHEL/Last date:01-Mar
- Vacancy in ESIC Bangalore/Last date:20-Feb