KVPY Results 2014 The KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yoj
KVPY Results 2014
The KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) is a continuing “National Program of Fellowship” in the Basic Sciences funded & initiated by the Government of India, Department of Science and Technology, in order to attract the remarkably high motivated students to pursue a basic science programmes and research as career in the science stream.
The purpose of this programme is to recognize talented students who have aptitude for research; to help the students comprehend their academic potentials; to motivate them for taking up their careers as a researcher in the Science stream, and make sure the enlargement of the most excellent scientific minds development in the country for research.
The Advt for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana fellowship publicizes in every national newspapers usually on the May 11 (Technology Day) and the 2nd Sunday of July month each year. The aspirants who appeared for the same can have their results by following the scheme mentioned below.
Way to have KVPY Results downloaded:
1. Before any other thing, go to the KVPY website.
2. Head on result link of the web page.
3. After filling up the asked details, press enter.
4. Now, the result will display on your screen.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in RMSA Assam/Last date:03-Dec
- Vacancy in SAIL/Last date:12-Dec
- Vacancy in Naval Dockyard Mumbai/Last date:02-Dec
- Vacancy in JPSC/Last date:09-Jan
- Vacancy in Govt. of West Bengal/Last date:15-Dec
- Vacancy in APEPDCL/Last date:17-Dec
- Vacancy in Chandigarh Administration/Last date:09-Dec
- Vacancy in BARC/Last date:01-Dec
- Vacancy in Chandigarh Police/Last date:31-Dec