KVS Recruitment Admit Card
KVS Admit Card 2015
KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) is the CBSE Board affiliated central government schools which dispersed all over the India. KVS has disclosed the admit card / hall ticket of the various posts. Admit card has been issued on the website on the date 28 September 2015. Candidates who have been applied for the post can download their Admit Card from the official website kvsangathan.nic.in:
Examination dates for the various posts:
Examination for the LDC post will be held on 28 Oct 2015.
Examination for the post of TGT will be held on 21 Oct 2015.
Examination for the post of PRT & PRT (music) will be held on 21 Oct 2015.
Steps to Download Admit card of various courses of KVS
1. Candidates for the various posts in the KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) must go on the official website kvsangathan.nic.in of the organization.
2. At the home page of the website candidate will get the admit cards link. Click on the link where admit card of various courses will appear on the page.
3. After clicking on the concerned job candidates must fill the Application no., Date of birth, Email Id.
4. Candidates have to fill any of the two fields among the three fields.
5. After filling the field click on the submit button.
Candidate must take out the print of the admit card required in the examination hall.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in VOC Port Trust/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in NRHM Kerala/Last date:03-Jun
- Vacancy in EFL University/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in IIT Delhi/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in TSPSC/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSSSC/Last date:13-Jun
- Vacancy in Chandigarh Administration/Last date:16-Jun
- Vacancy in DGQA/Last date:12-Jun
- Vacancy in SCI/Last date:20-Jun