Madras University Admission Form
Madras University Admission Form 2014- 15 Madras University
Madras University Admission Form 2014- 15
Madras University is the mother of approximately all the old southern Indian Universities. The area of jurisdiction has been limited to, although, three districts of Tamil Nadu recently. This is resultant to organization of a variety of universities in the demarcation & State of the University territories. The University was established on September 05, 1857. The University is conferred 05 Star Status by “National Assessment & Accreditation Council” along with University Grants Commission’s status of being the “University with Potential for Excellence”.
One of the oldest Universities in India has announced admission notice for various courses mentioned below:
Post Graduate Courses
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
Student Support Courses
Student Support Service
To take admission in PG Courses candidates need to be minimum graduate in the stream concerned. For Graduation courses, a candidate needs to hold Higher Secondary Degree in the related subject and so on. Candidates for MBBS Degree Course should have qualified for the M.B.B.S Degree of the University of Madras or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by this University and the Indian Medical Council and obtained full Registration.
Manner of Application:
To apply Candidates will need to download the application form from the official website / from the below given link, fill in accordingly and send the same on the prescribed attaching the following documents:
1. Declaration of Marks for Final M.B.B.S. year Exam.
2. Declaration of Marks for Diploma Exam, if applicable
3. Service applicant representing the details of Service builds in by them in the particular institutions.
4. 02 latest conduct certificates – Original copy, proof if any of the credential of merit attained by the candidate.
5. Revaccination & physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon.
Candidates should keep visiting the Official Web Page of the Madras University for the recent updates related to the procedure of admission and criteria.
If any fault or wrong information will be found in any application then that candidate will tend to rejection.
No applications would be returned once submitted.
Further rectifications won’t be allowed to any candidates.
Address to forward Applications:
Professor & Head, Department of (name of concerned department)
A.L.M.Post-Graduate Institute of Basic Medical
Sciences, Taramani Campus, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113
Registered Gateway: unom.ac.in
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in NRHM Chandigarh/Last date:05-Aug
- Vacancy in TNPSC/Last date:28-Aug
- Vacancy in MPSC/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in SAIL/Last date:13-Aug
- Vacancy in NFL/Last date:05-Sep
- Vacancy in Air India/Last date:15-Sep
- Vacancy in KMC/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in UPPSC/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in NRHM Kerala/Last date:08-Aug