Maharaja Sayajirao University Admission Form
Maharaja Sayajirao University Admission 2014-15 The Maharaj
Maharaja Sayajirao University Admission 2014-15
The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda invites applications every year from keen scholars for admissions in its new academic year during the month of May for numerous Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered at its campus and affiliated institutes and centers. The MSU will be issuing the notification of admission and the related links on its authorized web page very soon, through which aspirants can register themselves for admission. A few major courses that are offered in this University are:-
Faculty of Arts:
M.A. in Archaeology
M.A. in English
M.A. in Economics
M.A. in Hindi
Faculty of Commerce:
Faculty of Science
B.Sc. in Garment Technology
M.Sc. in CT
M.Sc. in F & N
Diploma in ECCE
Diploma in Food Preservation
PGD in Applied Nutrition
Faculty of Law:
B.A. LLB (Hons.)
Faculty of Management:
Faculty of Social Work
For U.G Programmes- Candidates interested for any under graduate course should have cleared their Intermediate (10+2) Exam from a recognized board education with relevant streams and English as a compulsory subject.
For P.G. Programmes– Aspirants should be qualified with Schooling plus graduation in the 10+02+03 years’ pattern in the relevant stream with a minimum of 04 Papers at Second and Third Years together of the graduation or equivalent programme, with a minimum of 50% marks.
For PGD Programmes- Aspirants should be in possession of their Bachelor’s Degree in the respective disciplines from an Indian recognized University or equivalent.
All interested candidates can apply for admission in their preferred course of study through Online or Offline mode only if they fulfill the entire eligibility criterion as per the latest prospectus. Once applicants are done with online application and mail the hard copy of the form to the prescribed address within the last dates, the faculty does the screening of applications and calls these applicants for the entrance test conducted by MSUB. The university management in the end selects applicants for admission on the base of their attainment in the written entrance test.
How to apply online:
1. Log on to msubaroda.ac.in and click on the link for “Apply online”. (Note: This link will be available only after the announcement of the official admission notification.)
2. Select your desired programme from the list of courses offered and click on “Apply online”.
3. Enter all your details cautiously in the relevant fields and register yourself by creating a user name and password.
4. Click on “View/Edit Application” to proceed further and now enter all particulars as required.
5. Upload a scanned copy of your latest passport size photo and signature and proceed.
6. Select the mode of payment for the application fee and make the payment. With this you successfully register yourself for the admission procedure.
The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda (MSU) was established in the year 1949, and is located in the city of Vadodara, (Baroda) in Gujarat. Initially it was identified as the Baroda College of Science which became a university after the independence of our country. It was later renamed after its patron Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, the ex- ruler of Baroda State, who belonged to the majestic Gaekwad reign of the Marathas. It is one of the best educational and residential universities and the only university in Gujarat whose medium of instruction is English for all programmes. It has been ranked at 10th place in their list of India’s best universities by India Today and 6th by Hindustan Times.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in North Eastern Railway/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in RSMSSB/Last date:27-Aug
- Vacancy in IIPR/Last date:08-Aug
- Vacancy in ISI Kolkata/Last date:02-Aug
- Vacancy in THSTI/Last date:12-Aug
- Vacancy in North Western Railway/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in ICFRE/Last date:15-Sep
- Vacancy in NCB/Last date:15-Aug
- Vacancy in ESIC/Last date:12-Aug