Maharashtra Police Exam Pattern
Get the information about the MAHARASHTRA POLICE exam patter
Get the information about the MAHARASHTRA POLICE exam pattern 2013-2014 details.
At sarkariexam we will try to find out the exam pattern for MAHARASHTRA POLICE Exam which will help you to prepare for the exam and get the best success.
MAHARASHTRA POLICE Exam Pattern Structure 2012-2013
Basically MAHARASHTRA POLICE exam has the following structure but we urge candidates to get ensure from the MAHARASHTRA POLICE prospectus or from official website before starting the preparation.
MAHARASHTRA POLICE Syllabus
The candidates have appear in 100 marks Aptitude Test.
Students must ensure all the details from the official website.
Official website of MAHARASHTRA POLICE: mahapolice.gov.in/
Candidates can also bookmark this page using control+D and can also receive SMS on their mobile by sending SMS Join Sarkariexam to 58247 and get instant details on their mobile.
Best of Luck for your MAHARASHTRA POLICE exam.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Coffee Board/Last date:06-Aug
- Vacancy in Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi/Last date:25-Aug
- Vacancy in Chittaranjan Locomotive Works/Last date:20-Aug
- Vacancy in Sikkim Public Service Commission/Last date:28-Aug
- Vacancy in Dena Bank/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:30-Sep
- Vacancy in IBPS Clerical Cadre (WE Clerks-V)/Last date:01-Sep
- Vacancy in National Health Mission/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Haryana SSC/Last date:21-Sep
- Vacancy in ACTREC/Last date:02-Aug
- Vacancy in SSC Southern Region/Last date:24-Aug
- Vacancy in Central Bank of India/Last date:01-Aug