Manipal PMT Admit Card 2016-17
Manipal PMT Admit Card 2014-15 Manipal Pre- Medical Test is
Manipal PMT Admit Card 2014-15
Manipal Pre- Medical Test is held for taking the admissions of eligible participants in the Medical examinations. The participants who have applied must check the details of their admit card as mentioned here below and download the same accordingly…
Pattern of Manipal Pre- Medical Test:-
The Manipal Pre- Medical Test will be consisting objective type 240 multiple choice questions which is to be solved within the duration of 150 minutes (02 hours, 30minutes). And following are the subjects from which the questions will come in the Manipal Pre- Medical Test…
i- Physics – The total of 60 multiple choice objective type objective type will come from this subject.
ii- Chemistry – The total of 60 multiple choice objective type objective type will come from this subject.
iii- Biology – The total of 80 multiple choice objective type objective type will come from this subject.
iv- English & General Awareness – The total of 40 multiple choice objective type objective type will come from this subject.
Test Syllabus of Manipal Pre- Medical Test:-
The examination will cover the aforementioned subjects and the questions will be from the topics as studied in Class- XI & Class- XII.
From Physics there will be topics such as –“Physics world and measurement, Laws of Motions. Optics, Electronics, Electromagnetic Waves and etc…
From Chemistry there will be topics such as –“Some Basic concepts of Chemistry, Solutions, Periodicity in Properties, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Equilibrium and etc…
From Biology there will be topics such as – “Reproduction, Biology and its Applications, Cell Structure & Functions, Genetics & Evolutions, Ecology & Environment and etc…
From English & General Awareness there will be topics such as – Basic questions from general knowledge and from the subject English to test candidates’ application of mind and language knowledge.
How to Obtain Manipal PMT Admit Card 2014:
1. Candidates, at first should visit the official website of the University.
2. Visit the “Current / Latest News” section on that that website.
3. Candidates are then supposed to make a selection on “Manipal PMT Admit Card”.
4. Fill up the details.
5. Submit the same.
6. Take few print outs of the flashed admit card on screen.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Paradip Port Trust/Last date:31-Aug
- Vacancy in IIT-BHU/Last date:07-Sep
- Vacancy in PNB/Last date:09-Sep
- Vacancy in KPSC/Last date:22-Sep
- Vacancy in BBMP/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in U.P. Seva Mandal/Last date:21-Sep
- Vacancy in North Eastern Railway/Last date:19-Sep
- Vacancy in Bihar Police/Last date:28-Sep
- Vacancy in PSTCL/Last date:09-Sep