MH CET Admit Card 2014 Details for Online Downloading Procedure
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) is the state level common entrance exam for admitting students in the different courses as made available under different state government colleges and universities. The exam is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Medical Education & Research for providing admissions in the following courses: MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BASLP, BP &O, B.Sc Nursing and other related courses. The exam is scheduled to be held on 8th May 2014 respectively for all the candidates who have applied in the concerned exam.
Online Admit Cards Downloading Procedure for MH CET 2014 Exam:
1. The candidates who have applied for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2014 should download their admit cards online form the official website of MH CET at mhcet2014.co.in.
2. Now find the Log In section of the website under the MH CET 2014 page of the website
3. Enter your valid application number and password as provided to you at the time of registrations online
4. Enter the correct security key as given on the screen in the concerned box of the page
5. Now login to view all the details of your application including the admit cards downloading links provided to you for this purpose
6. Click on the concerned admit card downloading link to generate your Admit Cards from the concerned section
7. Download, print and save it.
The candidates should visit the website of the MH CET from 28th April 2014 to 8th May 2014 for downloading the online admit cards in the manner as given here above. The candidates shall be informed about the venue and the roll numbers of their examination from the Admit Cards downloaded online for this purpose.
All the applicants appearing for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test must bring with them the following documents:
A valid ID Proof; School & College Identity card; Black/ Blue Ball Point Pens; Application Form/ Challan Print Outs respectively