MH CET Application Forms 2014 Details of Online Applications
The Maharashtra Government conducts the Common Entrance Test 2014 for all the candidates who wish to take admissions in different medical courses as made available under the Maharashtra Colleges and Institutes participating in the concerned entrance exam. The online applications form for the concerned exam has already started at the website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research for all the applicants. The exam is scheduled to be held on 8th May 2014 at the specified exam centres for the current session i.e. 2014-15.
MHCET 2014 Application Forms:
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is scheduled to be conducted for the coming session 2014-15 for all the eligible candidates on 8th May 2014. The MH CET is a computer-based test conducted for providing admissions to the candidates in the following courses:
Health Sciences Degree Courses (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTH/ BOTH/ BASLP/ BP&O/ B.Sc. Nursing)
PGDM Courses in Management (MBA/ MMS/ PGDBM/ PGDM) etc
The online application forms are available at the website for the candidates to fill for a particular course program through the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. The online application forms should be filled before the last date of registration i.e. 7th March 2014.
Important Points to be kept in mind for filling online application forms:
1. The applicants should be having a valid e-mail id for applying online at mhcet2014.co.in.
2. The applicants should have a scanned image of their recent photograph of not exceeding 50 KB in the jpeg format to insert in the online application forms
3. The applicants can crop their image of photograph and signature if it is more than 50KB in MS Paint /Photo Editor for this purpose
4. The online challan forms can be downloaded from the website on an A4 size paper which includes all the details including registration number, name of the candidate, date of birth and registration on it.
5. The online application fee can be paid from any of the branches of the State Bank of India on payment of Rs800 + Rs60 (Bank Commission) for all the unreserved category of candidates
6. The candidates must enter the details of payment which includes the bank Journal Number in order to complete the online registration forms
7. The applicants are advised to retain a copy of password and registration number with them for using it in future correspondences
The candidates can download the Admit Cards/ Hall Ticket for MH CET 2014 from 28th April 2014 to 7th May 2014 at the website of the MH CET