MP Board Application Form
MP Board Application Form 2013 MP Board has advertised admi
MP Board Application Form 2013
MP Board has advertised admission notification for admission in 10th grade.
MP Board Application Form 2013 has been announced to students seeking admission in 10th grade under the board.
Time table of 2013 MP Board 10th grade is –
4 March 13 (Mon)– Language group (1st Lang)
6 March 13 (Wed) – Painting (for Deaf & Dumb), Music (for Blind)
8 March 13 (Fri) – Math
12 March 13 (Tue) – Sc.
16 March 13 (Sat) – Eng (2nd & 3rd Lang)
20 March 13 (Wed) – Language group (1st Lang special)
23 March 13 (Sat) – Hindi (2nd & 3rd lang)
30 March 13 (Sat) – Social Sc.
Total strength of the seats will be declared latter on.
Applicants seeking admission must have bagged a minimum of fifty per cent in the 8th grade.
Procedure of Application:
- Candidates are to register in the official website of MP Board first. The website is: http://mpbse.nic.in.
- The application form must be filled duly with genuine info. Any form submitted with improper info or blank space will be rejected.
- The forms may require genuine info, like Date of Birth, Full Name, Father’s or Guardian’s Name, Full Postal Address, Email Address, Phone Number, Nationality, Caste, Religion, Academic Qualification etc.
- Phone Number, Postal Address, and Email Address must be provided carefully.
- Photocopies of supportive docs must be affixed to the form.
- Candidates must not forget to attach their recent photograph.
- The forms must be undersigned by the candidate.
- Candidates are to fill up the form in BLOCK letters.
- Time is a vital factor whilst submitting the form. Any form submitted after the time is over will be rejected. No excuse regarding the form will be entertained.
- Candidates are thereby advised to thoroughly check their forms before submission for after the submission no request for alteration will be grunted.
- lastly, candidates must be very careful and sincere if they actually want to get admission under the MP Board Application Form 2013 notification.