MPSC Admit Card 2016-17
MPSC Admit Card 2014 Online Download Process The MPSC (Maha
MPSC Admit Card 2014 Online Download Process
The MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) releases the admit cards/ hall tickets for the main exam conducted for those candidates who have applied in the post of Assistants. The recruitment was open for filling up of 131 vacancies in the concerned job profile. The candidates were initially shortlisted through the Assistant Preliminary Exam held on 29th September 2013 for the first round of selections. The main exam, scheduled to be held on 15th February, will be conducted for only those candidates who have been qualified in the Preliminary Examination.
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download for Assistant Main Exam:
The MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) normally releases the Admit Cards for the Assistants before one week of the date of examination. The candidates should be having their registration ID with them for downloading their Admit Cards online. The candidates will not receive any hard copy by the Commission for the Hall Tickets hence, they must download their Admit Cards online from the website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. mpsc.gov.in
Online Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets Downloading Procedure for MPSC Assistants Main Exam:
1. Visit the website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. mpsc.gov.in for downloading their online Admit Cards
2. Go to the Home Page and find the link for the Admit Cards of the Assistant Main Examination or browse the section of the Announcements or latest news
3. Enter the Registration ID, Date of Birth and other information as required for generating your online Admit Cards
4. Click on Submit to see your online generated Admit Cards on screen
5. Download, save and take a print out of the same to be used at the time of the examination
The candidates who have been shortlisted in the Assistants Preliminary Exam can appear in the Main Exam only if they have their Admit Cards with them. Check your exam venue and time of examination to be prepared for the examination.