Multitasking Non-Technical Staff Exam Admit Card
Multitasking Non- Technical Staff Exam Admit Card 2014 The
Multitasking Non- Technical Staff Exam Admit Card 2014
The Multitasking Non- Technical Staff Exam is organized by the SSC which can also be regarded as the “Staff Selection Commission”. Here, the candidates, who have applied can find the admit card or call letter downloading procedure of the recruitment examination. The applicants are advised to follow the points mentioned below at the time of downloading their admit card via logging on to the official SSC website. To get précised details, refer the instruction given in the succeeding segments.
For the post of MTS (Multitasking Non- Technical Staff), there were a lot of aspirants who registered their candidature by visiting the official notification for the same. Find more details below and now download the admit card to appear in the aforesaid exam.
Steps to Multitasking Non- Technical Staff Exam Admit Card Downloading Procedure:
Step- I: Firstly go to the SSC web address from your gadget.
Step- II: Move to the “Career” segment of the website.
Step- III: Search “Multitasking Non-Technical Staff Exam Admit Card” link there.
Step- IV: Enter now the details that you have received while registering and hit “Enter”.
Step- V: The screen of your gadget will flash your “Admit Card”.
Step- VI: And now take a hard copy for future.
Registered SSC Web URL: ssc.nic.in
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Delhi University/Last date:25-Feb
- Vacancy in SSC CGL/Last date:10-Mar
- Vacancy in CSIO/Last date:08-Mar
- Vacancy in WBHRB/Last date:17-Feb
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank/Last date:16-Feb
- Vacancy in HSSC/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in Lakshadweep Police/Last date:03-Mar
- Vacancy in JIPMER/Last date:24-Feb
- Vacancy in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya/Last date:04-Mar