National Open School Application Form
National Open School Application Form 2014 Details of Course
National Open School Application Form 2014 Details of Courses, Eligibility & Admissions
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is the one of the largest schools offering education to the students enrolled through the system of open schooling. The Institute is considered as one of the Central Boards’ of schooling in India and holds a position similar to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) and CISCE (Indian Secondary School Certificate Examinations) respectively. The Institute offers secondary school education programmes equivalent to the Class 10th and 12th respectively.
Given below are the complete details of the NIOS Admissions and application criteria for all the eligible applicants to go through.
National Open School Application Forms 2014:
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) application forms are made available online at the website as well as at its regional centres and sub centres respectively. Usually, released in the months of February/ March, the applications for the NIOS Courses can be availed at the website of NIOS i.e. nios.nic.in.
The applicants can apply in either of the modes (Online/ Offline) as per their conveniences. The applicants registering online for the NIOS Admissions are advised to go through the complete details of the online registration from the concerned website before making an online application for it.
Process for Registering Online:
1. The applicants should register online at the website of NIOS through a valid e-mail id and password
2. Fill the online application forms in the prescribed manner and attach recent passport size photograph at the proper places
3. Attach the necessary documents along with the online filled application forms and send the same
4. The applicants will be required to attach the following documents along with their admission forms:
For HSC/ Class 10th: Attested copies of Birth Certificate; TC/ School Leaving Certificates; Certificates of Class Copy/ Self Certificates
For SSC/ Class 12th: Matriculation/ Class 10th Certificate as a proof of DOB; Certificate of Secondary Examination passed from a recognized Boards of India
5. The applicants shall receive a confirmation e-mail from the Institute about their admissions and dispatch of the study materials
The applicants will be required to pay the following amounts as the registration fee in either of the modes- Online/ Offline. The online fee paymentcan be done through the Internet Banking (Debit/ Credit Card). The offline payment of fees can be done through the Bank Drafts dawn in favour of the “Secretary NIOS” payable at the concerned regional centres of NIOS or Bank Challans of Indian Bank/ Union Bank with a Bank Charge of Rs 6 only.
Registration Fee for different courses-
1. For Dual Courses: Rs 250
2. For Steam 1: Rs 1000 (Males)/ Rs 750 (Females)/ Rs 550 (For Reserved Category)
3. For Stream 2: Rs 250
To get more details on the National Open School Application Forms 2014, click here