Nausena Bharti Admit Card
Nausena Bharti Admit Cards Download 2014 for SSB Exam The
Nausena Bharti Admit Cards Download 2014 for SSB Exam
The Nausena Bharti conducts the screening tests for the selection of the eligible candidates in the post of Officers and Sailors every year. The Officers recruitment is conducted by the SSB (Service Selection Board) through an official notification released in the Employment News/ Daily News Papers and the website of the Nausena Bharti for this purpose. Recently, the Nausena Bharti has announced the Admit Cards for the Exams conducted to shortlist the eligible candidates in the officers and sailors entry exam.
The candidates who have applied in the concerned recruitment exams can download their Admit Cards in the manner as given below or the direct website links as given below.
Online Downloading Process for the Nausena Bharti Admit Cards:
The candidates should visit the official website of the Nausena Bharti at nausena-bharti.nic.in for downloading their Admit Cards online.
The Admit Cards link is available under the Downloads Tab of the University Website Home Page. Use the link to open the Admit Card page on the website. Enter your registration number of the application form as provided at the time of registration or enter your Date of Birth and Fathers Name in the second window for generating your Admit Cards online at the website. The candidates should print and save their Admit Cards and use it at the time of examination for entry purposes.
Documents for attending SSB Exam:
The candidates are required to bring the following documents along with them to attend the Service Selection Board Exam:
1. Original Educational Mark sheets & Certificates
2. Photographs of passport-size (10)
3. White Clothes which includes one pair of PT Shoes, two pairs of white socks, white shorts & T-Shirts
4. Print copy of the application and admit cards
5. Risk Certificate signed by the parents for this purpose.
Testing Schedule for SSB Exam:
Day One: Intelligence Test, Picture Perception & Description Test and Discussion of Picture
Day Two: TAT (Thematic Appreciation Test), WAT (Word Association Test), SRT (Situation Reaction Test) and Self-Description
Day Three: GD (Group Discussion), Group Planning Exercise, Progressive Group Tasks, Group Obstacle Race, Half Group Task and Lecturette
Day Four: Individual Obstacles, Command Tasks and Final Group Task
Day Five: Interviews
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in UHBVNL/Last date:16-May
- Vacancy in ONGC/Last date:13-May
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:27-May
- Vacancy in High Court of Calcutta/Last date:25-May
- Vacancy in Exim Bank/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in CLW/Last date:17-May
- Vacancy in Govt of Maharashtra/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in RITES/Last date:14-May
- Vacancy in NRHM/Last date:07-May