NDA Exam Pattern
Get the information about the NDA exam pattern 2013-2014 det
Get the information about the NDA exam pattern 2013-2014 details.
At sarkariexam we will try to find out the exam pattern for NDA Exam which will help you to prepare for the exam and get the best success.
NDA Exam Pattern Structure 2012-2013
Basically NDA exam has the following structure but we urge candidates to get ensure from the NDA prospectus or from official website before starting the preparation.
NDA Math Syllabus
(Maximum Marks – 300)
2.Matrices and Determinants
4.Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions
6.Integral Calculus and Differential equations
7. Vector Algebra
8.Statistics and Probability
NDA SYLLABUS FOR PHYSICS
Unit I Quantum Physics
Unit II Wave Optics
Unit III Nuclear Physics
Unit IV Solid State Physics
UNIT V Laser and Fiber Optics
NDA Chemistry Syllabus
Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
Elements, their Occurrence and extraction
States of Matter
Chemical Bonding and Molecular structure
The Solid State
Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
Transference of Heat
Chemistry of Hydrocarbons
Students must ensure all the details from the official website.
Official website of NDA: www.nda.nic.in/
Candidates can also bookmark this page using control+D and can also receive SMS on their mobile by sending SMS Join Sarkariexam to 58247 and get instant details on their mobile.
Best of Luck for your NDA exam.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in NIT Karnataka/Last date:30-Oct
- Vacancy in GBPUAT/Last date:21-Oct
- Vacancy in BHEL/Last date:20-Nov
- Vacancy in UAS Dharwad/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in SRTMU/Last date:08-Oct
- Vacancy in National Institute of Immunology/Last date:26-Oct
- Vacancy in IUAC/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in JNTBGRI/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in MAHAGENCO/Last date:14-Oct
- Vacancy in NIELIT/Last date:06-Oct
- Vacancy in Kerala High Court/Last date:09-Nov
- Vacancy in RBI/Last date:23-Oct