NPTI Admission 2015
NPTI Admissions 2014 Courses Offered and Application Criteri
NPTI Admissions 2014 Courses Offered and Application Criteria
The National Power Training Institute (NPTI) announces admissions every year from all the eligible candidates in different courses and training programmes in the Institute. The candidates who wish to apply in the concerned course programmes of the institute can go through the details of admission including the types of courses available from the information as given here below.
About NPTI (National Power Training Institute):
The National Power Training Institute is an apex organization responsible for the training and development of human resources in the field of Power. The head office of the Institute is located at Faridabad. The NTPI has its offices spread all over India through region wise distribution at the following places:
Faridabad Neyveli; Durgapur Badarpur- New Delhi; Nagpur; Centre for Advanced Management and Power Studies Faridabad; North- Eastern Regional Institute Guwahati; Hydro Power Training Institute Bangalore; Power Systems Training Institute Bangalore and Hot Line Training Centre respectively
Courses Offered by NPTI (Delhi):
1. Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Engineering in Power Engineering (four years)
This is one of the first degree programme in India approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) providing a graduate degree in Power Engineering. The programme is offered through the GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University). The online application forms can be availed at the university website i.e. ipu.ac.in.
Date for Online Application Forms: February/ March 2014
2. Post Graduate Diploma course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (one year)
The course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering is a one year course. The course is open for admissions to all the fresh engineering graduates through an entrance exam held for this purpose, commonly called as the Common Entrance Test, announced in March/ April months for all the candidates. The NPTI conducts the entrance exam every year in third Sunday at the following campuses of NPTI Faridabad, Delhi, Nangal, Nagpur, Sholapur, Bangalore, Neyveli, Durgapur and Guwahati respectively.
Eligibility for PG Diploma Course: Bachelor of Technology/ Engineering in first class
3. Post Diploma course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (one year) and
Post Diploma course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering is a one year course run for all the three year diploma- holders in either of the following disciplines –Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering. The admissions will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. High School/ Class 10th in first division. The admission in the concerned course is announced in July/ August months every year.
4. O & M of Transmission and Distribution System for Engineers (six months)
Operations and Maintenance of Transmission & Distribution Systems course is the unique course of NTPI which covers about 26 weeks of training in the concerned sector. The admission in the concerned course is announced in the July/ August months.
For more details on NPTI Admissions 2014, click here
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in DMRC/Last date:19-Jun
- Vacancy in Receive Govt. Jobs Update on Your Mobile/Last date:21-Jun
- Vacancy in Madras University/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in BHEL Jhansi/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:09-Jun
- Vacancy in Air India/Last date:18-Jun
- Vacancy in News And Current Affairs By Date/Last date:01-Jul
- Vacancy in CSMCRI/Last date:26-Jun
- Vacancy in Lakshmi Vilas Bank/Last date:06-Jun
- Vacancy in WBPSC/Last date:25-Jun
- Vacancy in SSC KKR/Last date:26-Jun
- Vacancy in SSC/Last date:09-Jun