NSIT Application Form
NSIT Application Form 2013 The institute was founded in the
NSIT Application Form 2013
The institute was founded in the year 1983 with the name of Delhi Institute of Tech. It got its name in 1997. It is one among the most reputed education institutes of our nation. NSIT has recently invited applicants willing to get admission in B_E courses under academic session 2012-13.
Advertised Course/Courses as mentioned in NSIT Application Form:
• Bachelor of Engg. in Comp. Engg,
• Bachelor of Engg. in Electronics & Comm. Engg,
• Bachelor of Engg. in Instrumentation & Ctrl. Engg,
• Bachelor of Engg. in Info. Tech,
• Bachelor of Engg. in BioTech and last but not the least
• Bachelor of Engg. in Manufacturing & Automation Process Engg.
Important dates to reckon for:
• Date for Counselling fee Deposit – 14 June 2012 to 23 June 2012
• Date for Online Registration – 26 June 2012 to 30 June 2012
Details of the Seats as mentioned in NSIT Application Form:
Normal strength of seats excluding reservation-
• Bachelor of Engg. in Comp. Engg – 184
• Bachelor of Engg. in Electronics & Comm. Engg – 184
• Bachelor of Engg. in Instrumentation & Ctrl. Engg – 184
• Bachelor of Engg. in Info. Tech – 92
• Bachelor of Engg. in BioTech – 30
• Bachelor of Engg. in Manufacturing & Automation Process Engg. – 92
Minimum Academic Requirements: Candidates must have appeared in & passed the AIEEE 2012 exam. Candidates must have passed any of the following exams along with 60 per cent aggregate marks in PCM and English as the medium of study. The exams are – C_B_S_E Board S_S_C_E exam/ I_S_C_E council exam/any other exam equivalent to these two exams. Minor class candidates will get marks relaxation as per Govt. rule.
Essential Criteria for Age: There is no minimum age requirement.
Registration Procedure as mentioned in NSIT Application Form: Candidates need to register there names on the official website of NSIT http://www.nsit.nic.in/. for counseling. To register they need to produce all the AIEEE details required, DOB details, ID details, previous educational qualification details and also the counseling fee details. After producing these details the candidates will require to provide some other important details. After completion of the process they will need to state their choics of Engg. branch. After the step of successful registration a module containing all the important detaisl will appear in the log in acc of the candidate. the module will show registration details, choice of Engg branch etc. Cnadidates will also get the facility to edit their choice and acc password.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in RailTel/Last date:19-Sep
- Vacancy in RNSB/Last date:29-Aug
- Vacancy in IIAP/Last date:15-Sep
- Vacancy in APSC/Last date:05-Sep
- Vacancy in NRL/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in SPSC/Last date:14-Sep
- Vacancy in South East Central Railway/Last date:26-Aug
- Vacancy in PSTCL/Last date:09-Sep
- Vacancy in OSSC/Last date:21-Sep