NTPC Exam Pattern
NTPC Exam Pattern 2015 Paper Pattern and Marking Criteria fo
NTPC Exam Pattern 2015 Paper Pattern and Marking Criteria for Diploma Trainees
The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) conducts the recruitment exam for the recruitment of the eligible candidates in the post of Diploma Trainees every year through a common written exam usually held in the months of November/ December respectively. The exam for the selection of Diploma Trainees is conducted in the objective modes in the manner as explained here below.
Name of Exam: NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment Exam
Conducting Authority: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Recruitment for: Diploma Trainee
The exam for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee is conducted in the objective modes with multiple choice questions on the following two sections:
Part I: Subject Specific Questions
Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering
Total Questions Allotted: 70
Part II: Aptitude Test
Total Questions Allotted: 50
Maximum Marks for the two parts: 120 (70+50)
The candidates shall be penalized in the form of one-fourth marks deducted for each wrong answers attempted by the candidates hence, the candidates should not attempt questions for which they are unsure or do not the answers.
Modes of Examination:
The NTPC Recruitment Exam is a paper pencil test having questions in both the languages- English as well as Hindi.
Syllabus for NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam:
The recruitment exam for the selection of Diploma Trainee in NTPC is a national level competitive exam hence, the candidates should prepare as per the syllabus of any national level engineering entrance exam.
Technical Questions from previous NTPC Exam:
1. There are four unit- circle plots given identify the one corresponding to the band pass filter
2. There are four pole-zero plots identify the one which corresponds to the driving point impedance of a series resonant ckt.
3. Match the following with their characteristics: LED/ LCD/ Nixie tube/ Optical Fibre
4. Air Cored inductors are used for low frequency/ high frequency/ equal frequency operations
For more details on the NTPC Exam Pattern, click here
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Delhi University/Last date:25-Feb
- Vacancy in SSC CGL/Last date:10-Mar
- Vacancy in CSIO/Last date:08-Mar
- Vacancy in WBHRB/Last date:17-Feb
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank/Last date:16-Feb
- Vacancy in HSSC/Last date:10-May
- Vacancy in Lakshadweep Police/Last date:03-Mar
- Vacancy in JIPMER/Last date:24-Feb
- Vacancy in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya/Last date:04-Mar