Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment
Sarkariexam.com is dedicatedly providing the information of
Sarkariexam.com is dedicatedly providing the information of Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment.
Vacancy for the post of Technical Officer in Hyderabad.
Last date to apply for the above recruitment will be 01-Nov-2012.
Educational Qualification and skills required to appear for this recruitment:
Students or candidate who wishes to appear for this position should contain the following skills and academic qualification M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences/ Industrial hygiene with 60% marks. Industrial Hygiene Surveilance is desirable.
Salary (in Rs):
Qualified and selected candidate will be eligible to get the salary structure of around Rs.5400/-
How to Apply for this recruitment:
Eligible and interested students who wish to apply may compelete their application along with Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience and Postal address with respective certificates and relevant document should reach to The Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Nuclear Fuel Complex,ECIL Post, Hyderabad-500 062 along with the application on or before 1st, November 2012.
View more detail
To know the latest details of recruitment bookmark this page.
Also candidate can receive sms on mobile by sending sms On SarkariexamAlert to 9870807070.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in SDSC SHAR/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank/Last date:05-Jun
- Vacancy in Air India/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Panjab University/Last date:22-Jun
- Vacancy in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan/Last date:29-May
- Vacancy in Kochi Metro Rail/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission/Last date:22-Jun
- Vacancy in MPSC/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in TNPL/Last date:03-Jun
- Vacancy in UPSC/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Kashmir University/Last date:28-May
- Vacancy in Central Railside Warehouse Company/Last date:09-Jun