ONGC Admit Card
ONGC Admit Card 2014- 15 ONGC [Oil and Natural Gas Corporat
ONGC Admit Card 2014- 15
ONGC [Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited] has many vacancies in the several departments, the candidates as per their eligibility can fill up the application form. After filling the form, candidates can have their admit card downloaded from the official website by following few steps as given at the end.
Paper Pattern of ONGC Recruitment:-
Time allotted for ONGC Recruitment Examination: 180 Minutes (03 Hours)
Total Marks of the ONGC Recruitment Examination: 150 Marks
• 60 Marks – Written Exam
• 15 Marks – Personal Interview
• 25 Marks – Prior Qualification
Syllabus of ONGC Recruitment:-
A- General Awareness:
In this segment, the total of 50 questions will be asked, each question carries 01 mark and the applicants should need to attempt 40 questions. The descriptive type question caries 05 marks whereas objective type questions caries 1 mark.
B- Subject Specialization:
In this segment, the total of 75 questions will be asked. The applicants should need to attempt 60 Questions out of 75 Questions, the descriptive type question caries 05 marks whereas objective type questions caries 1.5 marks
C- Aptitude Test Section:
i. Quantitative Aptitude
ii) Comprehension based questions
iv) Numerical Ability
v) Data Interpretation (DI)
vi) Numerical ability
The candidates are should visit the official website of the ONGC, fill the application form and get other relevant details regarding the examination including examination syllabus. Here, on this page you will find the over view of syllabus and marking pattern of this recruitment examination.
Scheme to obtain the ONGC Admit Card 2014- 15:
• Visit ONGC official link given here below.
• Head on “Career” section.
• Click on “ONGC Admit Card for (allied post)”.
• Enter required info. And submit the page.
• Print the appeared page for future.
Registered Web Portal: ongcindia.com
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in DMRC/Last date:19-Jun
- Vacancy in Receive Govt. Jobs Update on Your Mobile/Last date:21-Jun
- Vacancy in Madras University/Last date:08-Jun
- Vacancy in BHEL Jhansi/Last date:10-Jun
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:09-Jun
- Vacancy in Air India/Last date:18-Jun
- Vacancy in News And Current Affairs By Date/Last date:01-Jul
- Vacancy in CSMCRI/Last date:26-Jun
- Vacancy in Lakshmi Vilas Bank/Last date:06-Jun
- Vacancy in WBPSC/Last date:25-Jun
- Vacancy in SSC KKR/Last date:26-Jun
- Vacancy in SSC/Last date:09-Jun