Online Registration Of BTC 2016
Online Registration of BTC 2014 Application Details The Go
Online Registration of BTC 2014 Application Details
The Government of Uttar Pradesh under the UP Basic Education announces the notification for the admission to the BTC (Basic Training Certificate) course every year in the months of July/August for all the eligible applicants. The Basic Training Certificate Course is a two year Diploma course/training program designed by the Uttar Pradesh Government for those candidates who aspire to become teachers at the primary school levels.
Eligibility for BTC Course:
The applicants must be a graduate in the concerned subject from any recognized universities/ colleges of India. The applicants lying in the age group of 21 to 31 years will be considered eligible for the post.
The online applications are invited for the BTC Program in the manner as given below. The candidates who are eligible for the program can visit the official website of the UP BTC for registering online.
Online Procedure for Registration to UP BTC Program:
1. The candidates should visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh BTC i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
2. Find the link of the Online Applications for BTC 2014 from the home page of the website
3. The candidates should upload a recent color photo of the size as specified to generate their online registration forms
4. Fill the online registration form in the manner prescribed and take a print out of the form
5. After the successful form filling, the candidates can receive their e-challan that will be used for the payment of the registration fee
6. Print the e-challan and pay the requisite amount of application fee from any of the branches of the State Bank of India
7. Now enter the application fee details on the registration form to complete your online registration
8. Print and save your completed online applications to be used for any future references.
Dates for Online Registration: Second week of August 2014
For more updates on the UP BTC Online Registrations, the candidates should check the official website link as given below.