Panjab University Admission Form
Panjab University Chandigarh Admission The Panjab Universit
Panjab University Chandigarh Admission
The Panjab University invites applications from eligible students for admissions in various MBA programmes of the new academic year- 2014-15. The University will be conducting an Entrance Exam on 15th March, 2014 for the assessment of eligible applicants who deserve admission here. The list of MBA courses which are open for admissions are given below:
1. MBA (Retail Management)
2. MBA (Banking & Insurance Mgt)
3. MBA (IT & Telecommunication Mgt)
4. MBA (Infrastructural Management)
5. MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
6. MBA (Hospital Management)
For MBA in Retail Management/ Banking & Insurance Management:-
Applicants must be in possession of their Graduation or Post graduation degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate scores.
For MBA in IT & Telecommunication Management/ Infrastructural Management:-
Applicants must be qualified with a B.Tech. / B.E. degree in any discipline OR B.Sc. with Mathematics and Physics OR BCA with a minimum of 50% aggregate scores in any of these.
For MBA in Pharmaceutical Management:-
Applicants must be qualified with a B.Pharm. OR MBBS degree OR B.Sc. and Diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum of 50% aggregate scores in any of these.
For MBA in Hospital Management:-
Applicants must be qualified with a MBBS or BAMS or BHMS or BDS or B.Pharm. or BPT or B.Sc. in Nursing Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate scores in any of these.
All applicants are liable to pay an application charge amounting to INR.1750/- for applying for admissions whereas, ST and SC applicants are relaxed with an application charge of INR.875/- only.
Deserving candidates for admission will be chosen on the grounds of attainment of scores in the MET or Management Entrance Test and performance in the GD & Personal Interview. The weightage for these three stages for the preparation of final merit list are as follows:-
MET : 85%
GD : 7.5%
PI : 7.5%
After the assessment of these, shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling during the 3rd or 4th week of June, 2014.
Interested students who are willing to take admission in Panjab University and fulfill all the eligibility norms as per the course of study can apply via online method. After completion of online application, candidates must take a print out of the system generated application form and send it to the following address along with all necessary transcripts supporting your application:-
Assistant Registrar, UIAMS,
South Campus, (Behind Alumni House),
Panjab University, Sector-25,
All application must reach to this address on or before 10th March, 2014 which is the last date for receipt of hard copies of applications.
How to apply online:
1. At first, all applicants must register themselves at Panjab University through met.puchd.ac.in.
2. Once you are successfully registered, you will receive a unique Login Id and Password which must be remembered carefully.
3. After this, candidates must download the SBI Challan Slip and make the aforesaid payment of application fee at any SBI branch.
4. Come back to the login page, enter your Login ID & Password and upload the scanned copy of Challan Slip, recent passport size photo and signature.
5. Enter all other significant details by completing each part of the application form. Check the details carefully and finally submit the form.
6. Take print out of the hard copy of this system generated application form.
Note: Admit Cards will be available for download on the official web portal from 4th March, 2014 onwards.
Dates to Remember:
23rd December, 2014 – Opening date for Applying Online.
21st February, 2014 – Last date for depositing the Application Fee.
10th March, 2014 – Last date for receipt of Applications by post.
15th March, 2014 – Date scheduled for MET.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Rashtriya Military School/Last date:20-Nov
- Vacancy in IIAP/Last date:30-Oct
- Vacancy in District Rural Development/Last date:31-Oct
- Vacancy in UCIL/Last date:15-Dec
- Vacancy in IIT Bombay/Last date:12-Oct
- Vacancy in HP PSC/Last date:07-Nov
- Vacancy in Alagappa University/Last date:19-Oct
- Vacancy in Cotton Corporation of India/Last date:23-Oct
- Vacancy in MES/Last date:31-Oct
- Vacancy in West Bengal Health Department/Last date:16-Nov
- Vacancy in Thane Municipal Corporation/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in Repco Home Finance/Last date:21-Oct