PET Application Form
PET 2015 Entrance Exam Details & Application Criteria P
PET 2015 Entrance Exam Details & Application Criteria
Pre Engineering Entrance Test is conducted every year for admitting students in the different Engineering, Pharmacy and Science courses of the Madhya Pradesh State Colleges and Institutes. The exam is organized by the MPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board). There are a total of 159 institutes participating in the entrance exam. The candidates in order to appear in the Madhya Pradesh Engineering Entrance Test should be eligible for the particular course under which application is made.
1. Bachelor of Engineering
2. Bachelor of Pharmacy
3. Diploma in Pharmacy
4. Bachelor of Science (Agriculture/ Forestry/ Agricultural Engineering/ Agricultural & Entrepreneurship).
Eligibility for Pre Engineering Test:
The candidates in order to be eligible for the exam should have the following educational qualifications:
i) Intermediate /Class 12th from Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Board or any other Board equivalent to it
ii) Diploma in Engineering from any branch of Madhya Pradesh Board of Technical Education Bhopal/ Rajiv Gandhi Technical University Bhopal.
Regulation of Ages:
The candidates should not be more than 21 years of age as on 1st October of the year of admission. A minimum of three years of relaxation will be granted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST).
Other Eligibility Conditions:
The candidates should be an Indian national residing in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The candidate should have studied in an educational institution of the concerned state with a minimum of three years consecutive stay in the concerned college/ institute
There is 90% reservation of Madhya Pradesh candidates in the Government /Aided colleges, 5% for candidates residing outside Madhya Pradesh, 5% for the NRI candidates in case of Government/ Aided Colleges and
75% of reservation for Madhya Pradesh candidates, 20% seats for candidates residing outside Madhya Pradesh and 5% for the students outside the country in case of Private Self-Financing Institutes respectively.
Exam Pattern for PET 2015:
The Pre Engineering Test consists of objective type questions on the following topics: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Total Questions: 200
Duration of Exam: Three hours
For each correct question, the candidates will be awarded one mark and for every incorrect question the candidates will be awarded zero marks. There will be two parts in the question paper. The first part of the exam contains 100 questions on Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology and the second part of the paper contains 100 questions on the following combination of subjects: Physics & Chemistry/ Physics & Biology/ Physics & Biotechnology respectively.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in MSTC Ltd./Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard/Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC)/Last date:20-Aug
- Vacancy in Delhi University/Last date:14-Aug
- Vacancy in KSP/Last date:25-Aug
- Vacancy in Coffee Board/Last date:06-Aug
- Vacancy in Cabinet Secretariat New Delhi/Last date:25-Aug
- Vacancy in Chittaranjan Locomotive Works/Last date:20-Aug
- Vacancy in Sikkim Public Service Commission/Last date:28-Aug
- Vacancy in Dena Bank/Last date:31-Jul
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:30-Sep
- Vacancy in IBPS Clerical Cadre (WE Clerks-V)/Last date:01-Sep