Postal Department Recruitment
Welcome to Postal Department section From time to time Posta
Welcome to Postal Department section From time to time Postal Department is inviting application for recruitment of different post across the country.
Postal Department is inviting application for the post of Postal Assistants & Post Men.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess the following educational qualification Postmen – 10th Class / Postal Assistant – 12th Class.
Vacancy Name:Postal Assistants & Post Men
How to Apply for this Post esired candidate may apply online by visiting the official website of Postal Department.
About Postal Department Recruitment: The Indian Postal Service, with 155,333 post offices, is the most widely distributed post office system in the world. The large numbers are a result of a long tradition of many disparate postal systems which were unified in the Indian Union post-Independence.
View More Details
Candidates can also get latest information regarding Postal Department Notifications directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service or can send sms Join Sarkariexam to 58247.
We keep updating all the latest Postal Department recruitment details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details Postal Department
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in State Bank of Mysore/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in JSSC/Last date:30-Nov
- Vacancy in Vadodara Municipal Corporation/Last date:20-Oct
- Vacancy in SRTMU/Last date:08-Oct
- Vacancy in NRHM Tripura/Last date:14-Oct
- Vacancy in Ministry of Defence/Last date:23-Oct
- Vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya/Last date:12-Oct
- Vacancy in NISER/Last date:31-Dec
- Vacancy in Govt. of MP/Last date:23-Oct
- Vacancy in NIT Durgapur/Last date:28-Oct
- Vacancy in KVK/Last date:15-Oct
- Vacancy in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd./Last date:12-Oct