Postal Department Recruitment
Welcome to Postal Department section From time to time Posta
Welcome to Postal Department section From time to time Postal Department is inviting application for recruitment of different post across the country.
Postal Department is inviting application for the post of Postal Assistants & Post Men.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess the following educational qualification Postmen – 10th Class / Postal Assistant – 12th Class.
Vacancy Name:Postal Assistants & Post Men
How to Apply for this Post :Desired candidate may apply online by visiting the official website of Postal Department.
About Postal Department Recruitment: The Indian Postal Service, with 155,333 post offices, is the most widely distributed post office system in the world. The large numbers are a result of a long tradition of many disparate postal systems which were unified in the Indian Union post-Independence.
View More Details
Candidates can also get latest information regarding Postal Department Notifications directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service or can send sms Join Sarkariexam to 58247.
We keep updating all the latest Postal Department recruitment details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details Postal Department
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Gauhati High Court/Last date:07-Jun
- Vacancy in NABARD/Last date:31-May
- Vacancy in Southern Railway/Last date:20-Jun
- Vacancy in Prasar Bharti/Last date:01-Jul
- Vacancy in GSSSB/Last date:20-Jun
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:30-Jun
- Vacancy in RBI/Last date:03-Jun
- Vacancy in BSF/Last date:20-Jun
- Vacancy in VOC Port Trust/Last date:27-May