Prasar Bharati Exam Result 2016-17
Prasar Bharati Result 2016 Prasar Bharati has declared the
Prasar Bharati Result 2016
Prasar Bharati has declared the list of candidates selected for the interview for the position of Assistant Director (Program & Engg). The written examination for the concerned post was conducted on 24th of January, 2016 and candidates who have qualified the examination are now selected for the interview. The interview will be conducted on 11th & 12th of February, 2016. Further information regarding the download of interview list is given as under :
Procedure of downloading the Prasar Bharati Interview List 2016 :
1). Job hunters who have appeared for the written examination for the post of Assistant Director (Program & Engg) must visit the official web portal of Prasar Bharati : prasarbharati.gov.in .
2). After visiting the home page of the web portal applicants must go to the tab ‘Opportunities’ and then click on the link ‘Employment’.
3). On the employment page of the website contenders must select the link ‘SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PWD : List of Candidates qualified for Interview to be held on 11th and 12th February, 2016 in Delhi for the posts of Assisstant Director (Prog.)/ Assistant Director (Engg).’.
4). On clicking the specified link a pdf file will get opened which contains the list of candidates selected for the interview.
5). Contenders must read all the instructions and report for the interview on the specified date.
Prasar Bharati Results 2015 declared online for Casual Announcers Post at prasarbharati.gov.in
Prasar Bharati, the Public Broadcasting Organization of India, has revealed the final results of recruitment exam conducted for selections in the post of Casual Announcer (English). The applicants who participated in the recruitment concerned may view their results online from the official websites of Prasar Bharati in the manner as specified here below. The applicants were required to appear and qualify the written test/ audition test in December 2014 for getting selected in the post mentioned. The results have been announced online at the website mentioned with reference to Notification No: ESD/ GOS (CO) Aud / 2014 as on 1st January 2015. The written exam/ audition test was conducted by the General Overseas Service, External Services Division of All India Radio, New Delhi for the recruitment concerned.
Candidates who have been short listed will be required to produce the original certificates, proof of age and other educational qualifications to confirm their selections on the dates specified. The selections will be done on assignment basis as Casual English Announcers and does not provide any claim to applicants for permanent employment in any of the Prasar Bharati Establishments.
Online Results Downloading Procedure for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015 Examination-
1) Log on to the official website of Prasar Bharati at parasarbharati.gov.in for downloading your results online of Casual Announcers (English).
2) Go to the “Opportunities” section of website to find the “Employment” page.
3) Open the page concerned to search the links for online results of post mentioned.
4) Click on the active links for “Results of Casual Announcers (English) Recruitment 2015”.
5) Download your results and save or print the same to be used for future references of yours, if any.
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Canara Bank/Last date:19-Mar
- Vacancy in Burdwan University/Last date:29-Feb
- Vacancy in Calcutta University/Last date:07-Mar
- Vacancy in BHEL/Last date:01-Mar
- Vacancy in ESIC Bangalore/Last date:20-Feb
- Vacancy in AIIMS Patna/Last date:17-Mar
- Vacancy in Bharatiya Mahila Bank/Last date:29-Feb
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:06-Jun
- Vacancy in WBSETCL/Last date:20-Feb