Punjab Agricultural University Admission Form
Punjab Agriculture University 2014-15 The Punjab Agricultur
Punjab Agriculture University 2014-15
The Punjab Agriculture University, welcomes engrossed applicants annually for admissions in its new academic year most probably in the months of April- May for Bachelors, Masters and Certificate programmes in various disciplines. The University will publish an advertisement for admission and the links on its web page very soon. Some of the prominent programmes that are offered in this University are mentioned below:-
Undergraduate (4 Yr. Course)
Integrated M.Sc. (Hons.) 5 Yr. Course
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science|
B.Sc. (Hons.) Fashion Designing
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nutrition & Dietics
B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.) 6-year on the basis of 2-Year Certificate Course
B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.)
B.Tech. Food Tech. (Hons.)
B.Sc. Biotechnology (Hons.)
B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.)
M.Sc. in Agronomy
Horticulture (Floriculture & Landscaping)
Horticulture (Vegetable Science)
Master in Journalism & Mass Comm.
Diploma in Hybrid Seed Production Technology
Application Form downloading process:
1. Visit pau.edu. the official web portal of Punjab Agriculture University
2. Under the title of “Courses & Admissions” click on the “Admission Notice” link available on the left side of the page.
3. Select the “Green Application Form” link in case you are willing to take admission by cracking an Entrance Exam whereas, click on “White Application Form” if willing to apply without clearing any sort of Entrance Exam.
4. Now, candidates will have their respective application forms on their computer monitors from where they can take a hard copy of it.
The fundamental merit of candidates will be determined on the basis of scores attained in their CET/AAT entrance exams (not for sports persons). The selection of sports persons will be governed by different criterion as per the official prospectus. The most required course will be opted during counseling process. In case of tie in the merits, the applicants getting higher percentile of scores in the preceding examination will be ranked above in the merit list or the applicant senior in age will be ranked above in the merit list.
Academic Pre requisites:
-PhD (Biochemistry): Applicants must be M.Sc. Biochemistry/M.V.Sc. Basic Sci Vety. Biochemistry.
- MCA: Applicants must be Graduate in any discipline.
- MJMC: Applicants must be Graduate in any stream with OCPA of 6.00 out of 10.00 or 60% marks or second class Master’s degree or second class graduate with Diploma in Journalism.
- M.Sc. in Agronomy: Applicants must be B.Sc. Agri./B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.)
- M.Sc. in Agrometeorology: Applicants must be B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.)/B.Sc. Agri./B.Sc. Horti./B.Sc. Forestry
- B.Tech. Food Tech. (Hons.): Applicants must be Intermediate pass or equivalent in Science with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- M.Tech. (Civil Engg.): Applicants must be Bachelors or equivalent degree in Civil/Agril. Engg. Or a related field of Engg.- M.Sc. in Forestry: Applicants must be B.Sc.Agri./B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.) /B.Sc. Forestry/ B.Sc. Biotech (Hons.) 4 year
- Diploma in Hybrid Seed Production Technology: Applicants must have cleared Matriculation or 10th.
- B.Sc. Agri. (Hons.): Applicants must be Intermediate pass or equivalent in Science/Agriculture with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/Agriculture with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in IIITM Gwalior/Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in UJVNL/Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in Pune Municipal Corporation/Last date:06-Aug
- Vacancy in Ministry of Defence/Last date:12-Aug
- Vacancy in NIELIT/Last date:11-Aug
- Vacancy in ISRO/Last date:24-Aug
- Vacancy in MSTC Ltd./Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in CGWB/Last date:03-Sep
- Vacancy in WAPCOS Ltd./Last date:18-Aug
- Vacancy in CIMFR/Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in IIT BHU/Last date:08-Aug
- Vacancy in ITBP/Last date:10-Sep