Pusa Polytechnic Admission Form
Pusa Polytechnic Admission Forms 2014 Details of Courses and
Pusa Polytechnic Admission Forms 2014 Details of Courses and Eligibility
The Pusa Polytechnic invites admission from all the eligible candidates for its different courses. The Institute is one of the oldest educational institutions providing education to the candidates in the field of technical education. Located in New Delhi near Pusa Road, the Institute is one of the most sought after for all those candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in the technical field.
The main courses offered by the Institute include the following: Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Specialization in Construction Engineering), Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Printing Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Automobile Engineering respectively.
Duration of the Courses:
Full Time Courses- 3 years
Part Time Courses- 4 years
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions-
1.For Post Graduate Courses: the candidates should be having a degree in graduation with English studied as one of the compulsory subjects from any UGC (University Grants Commission) recognized for this purpose, the minimum qualifying marks being 50% for all the candidates.
The upper ages of the candidates should not be more than 25 years for all the candidates.
2. For under Graduate Courses: the candidates should be Intermediate/ Class 12th passed from any recognized Boards in India for this purpose in the subjects as taken for study.
The maximum age of all the candidates should not be more than 22 years in order to get enrollment in these courses.
The candidates who are eligible for the courses in the Pusa Polytechnic can apply through a common entrance test organized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education, Delhi Government for this purpose. The entrance exam provides admission in the full time diploma courses for all the 11 government polytechnics in the colleges of NCR (National Capital Region). The entrance exam is mostly organized in the second week of June for all the eligible candidates.
The candidates who have qualified in the exam from the schools located in Delhi will be provided 85% of the total seats as made available in the government and government aided colleges.
Last Date to Apply: By April last week
Comments - Review
- Vacancy in Govt. of Jammu and Kashmir/Last date:02-Dec
- Vacancy in HQ Western Air Command IAF/Last date:04-Dec
- Vacancy in AMU/Last date:16-Dec
- Vacancy in Cantonment Board Deolali/Last date:31-Dec
- Vacancy in Govt. of Maharashtra/Last date:18-Dec
- Vacancy in Chhattisgarh PSC/Last date:08-Jan
- Vacancy in MSRTC/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in NALCO/Last date:31-Dec
- Vacancy in JSSC/Last date:29-Dec